Shrimp HouseAdd to mybook
If you are tired of the typical chain dining experience, give the little guy a try!
- General Info:
- Casual Seafood Dining Family atmosphere
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (909) 357-1575
- If you are tired of the typical chain dining experience, give the little guy a try! The Shrimp House offers a delicious and unique alternative to the present dining options in the area. Casual, comfortable and a good value for your money it has been owned by the same family since 1960!
- Payment method:
- debit, cash, all major credit cards
- San Bernardino Freeway (10). Exit Sierra Ave, go south. First street you pass is Slover Ave, we are 300 yards on the right (West). Turn in the same driveway as the Social Security building.
- Grilled Shrimp-Scallops & Fish Filets. Large variety of Golden Fried Seafood. Steak-Chicken-Sandwiches-Salads. Alaskan Crab Legs-Lobster & Oysters. Lunch-Dinner-Dine In or Take Out. Kids Meals and Family Packs. 10 Micro Draft Beers-Wines-Sangria Appetizers & Desserts.
- Restaurants, Seafood Restaurants