Leon Jamie is the owner of the Edwrd D. Jamie Funeral Chapel. He was most caring and comforting when we needed him the most. His attention to detail and willingness to listen to the arrangements we wanted to make gave us a sense of control at a time when everything seemd out of control. We highly recommend him to serve any family when funeral arrangements have to be made.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Edward D. Jamie Funeral Chapel, LLC.Add to mybook
- General Info:
Serving All Faiths & Religions since 1934. From the simplest burial or cremation service to a complete traditional or non-traditional funeral, you can rely on our professional staff to fulfill your specific needs and requests. We speak English, Korean, Chinese and Spanish. We offer Funeral broadcasting live over the internet for those who cannot attend in person.
- Arrangements for direct cremations or burials, memorial services, the scattering of ashes
- Personalized traditional or non-traditional funeral services. We will do our best to accommodate the customs and traditions of each faith & religion.
- Our rooms for gatherings can accommodate up to 250 people.
- Spacious on-site parking with handicap access.
- If you so choose, we have the ability to broadcast funeral services live over the internet for those who cannot attend.
- State of the art sound and video systems.
- We are on-call, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to serve you and your family in your time of need.
- Domestic & International Shipping Available
The Edward D. Jamie Funeral Chapel, LLC. is a family owned funeral home dedicated to continuing traditions and customs of bereaved families. For over 78 years, the Jamie family has brought comfort and service to families in need. Leon E Jamie, son of the founding father Edward D Jamie is owner and manager of the funeral home.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (718) 939-6240
TollFree: (800) 450-3498
- Direct Burial and Cremation Services
- Traditional Non-Sectarian Funeral Arrangements
- Pre-Need Arrangements - Individual accounts are established to safe-guard guaranteed price arrangements, assuring that money that may be deposited with us as a result of a pre-arrangement will be used exclusively for the funeral of the person intended.
- Full Range of Funeral Services and Merchandise- full range of caskets and urns to choose from, in a wide range of prices. Floral arrangements, burial vaults, monuments, Headstones and keepsakes are available
- Live broadcast funeral services over the internet available
- Video tributes on site at the funeral home at the time of visitation
- Domestic & International Shipping- Arranging to have the shipment of the deceased from or to New York, within the United States or around the world, is a service we provide with a network of funeral homes that serve as an extension of ourselves.
- cremation, funerals
- Between Parsons and Bowne
- Northeastern Queens, Flushing
- Spacious on-site parking with handicap access, Visitation rooms can accommodate up to 250 people, Live broadcast funeral services over the internet available, English, Korean, Chinese and Spanish spoken.
- Chinese, English, Korean, Spanish
- Funeral Planning, Funeral Directors, Crematories, Cemeteries, Funeral Supplies & Services