Crystal Window & Door Systems
- General Info:
- Why Crystal?Crystal Window & Door Systems, offers industry proven quality, with state-of-the-art manufacturing in NYC, St. Louis, and China, to best serve our customers. The company's wide array of products, The Designers' Portfolio?, offers architectural designers fenestration solutions that enhance green sustainable design initiatives, with high performance Architectural Aluminum ThermoBlok? Windows and Doors, integrated shading systems, and Residential Vinyl Crystal ThermoBlok? and Crystal Energy Star Certified products. Crystal's Designers' Portfolio? also offers specifies the patented Dual Airloop? CrystalTingWall? Curtain Wall System that features numerous design and installation advantages over competitive systems.Crystal Window and Door Systems is a member of numerous industry associations that steward technological and installation advancements in the fenestration industry. Our participation in these specialized professional associations, as well as our partnerships with leading construction industry component manufacturers, empowers our manufacturing teams to provide superior fenestration solutions for a broad array of commercial and residential applications. The Crystal Designers' Portfolio? of windows and doors enhances property values, by integrating user friendly design with state-of-the art energy management components?
- Payment method:
- amex, visa, check, master card
- Free Parking available. Conveniently located off the Whitestone Expressway
- Flushing, Northeastern Queens
- Chinese, English, Korean, Spanish
- Doors, Frames, & Accessories, Home Repair & Maintenance, Windows, Windows-Repair, Replacement & Installation, Vinyl Windows & Doors, Windows-Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Other Information:
Lori W. — 1 star
I purchased 7 double hung Crystal windows in 2009. Every single one has gone bad. The top portion of each window has fogged terribly. I live in Virginia Beach, VA and there no longer is a Crystal distributor in my area. My windows have been discontinued, so after jumping through hoops for Crystal by sending them photos of each fogged window and photos of the stickers inside each window, Crystal agreed to send me 7 new windows but charge me $980.00 for shipping. To save myself the EXORBITANT shipping charges I asked if I could pick up the windows at one of their distribution centers in northern Va. and I was told that was not possible. I then asked if they would reimburse me for the 7 windows so that I could purchase windows locally. They agreed to reimburse me $800.00 for 7 windows (the price they quoted to manufacture 7 new windows) which I agreed to. Then they changed their tune and said it would not cost them that much to manufacture my windows and they would get back to me with a new lower amount. I said I agreed to $800.00, that is the amount that I want. Since then they have discontinued ALL contact with me. By the way, my communication with Crystal has been ongoing since April 21, 2015. I have been communicating with Steven Yu during this time. Crystal's customer service is beyond awful and their products are inferior. I filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau and the Dept. of Consumer Affairs and Crystal has not responded to them. My advice to consumers is BUYER BEWARE!!!!! I would NEVER recommend this company in a million years!!!!!I If I could rate them ZERO stars I would.
The company changed windows in all the apartments. My experience was terrible workers are careless. They do not take into consideration to the furniture in the rooms. To the extent that they damaged a bedroom set which I had purchased 10 days ago. They are not professional in the service provided. definitely need to have apartment empty instead to avoid destroying any item.
Tania, We are sorry to hear that this incident happened. However, we do not offer installation services. We do offer an Installation Referral Program and we refer you a third party installer of our products. If you could contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I would like to hear more of your story and get to the bottom of things. Thank you, -Howard
it should has no star at all. terrible quality. replaced several windows in the beginning after several months then most of the windows started leaking after 1 year when the warranty expired. the contractor, Team Windows located at 4120 College Point Boulevard Flushing, NY 11355 was terrible. not only they won't do anyting, the boss even cursed the customer for complaining about the service. definitely stay away from this company.
Leo, Please contact me at email@example.com We would like to hear more about your situation & hopefully we can help you have a better experience with our company. Thank you, -Howard