So I heard about them when they opened. I have a smaller dog and they said it would be around 20-25. They put bows in her hair and painted her nails. She smelted so good and he fur was so clean. I was so happy to find a good place. I took her back a couple of times and had great service. Well I took my dog the other day and I had someone else pick her up since I had to work. I was furious. Not only did they not do he... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
- Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies, Pet Grooming, Pet Services, Pet Specialty Services, Mobile Pet Grooming
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check
- Services/Product offered:
- With three cat groomers and a color specialist onsite, we offer someone for everyone! 30 years of combined experience makes us a premiere grooming salon. In addition to being thrilled with the way your pet looks, you will also find excellent customer service - and warm, friendly staff. Come see us for your next grooming appointment!
Mon - Sat 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Epi-Pet, Freshbreath Oral Care, Shuhpuppy & Deppy Designs, Tropiclean Shampoos & Sprays
- Our salon is PAWSITIVELY enticing! With all new equipment, bright decor and cheerful staff, your pets won't want to leave. We use only natural products made of plant derived materials that include no soap and no chemicals that leave your pets smelling and looking fabulous - and keep their skin feeling great!
- Accredited Member of the Better Business BureauMember of the National Dog Groomer's Association
I am so pleased with this groomer. My dog loves getting pampered! The owner is passionate about her furry clients. My dog smells so good after a groom. The owner also helps the Boone County Animal Shelter by grooming those animals for adoption. I won't go anywhere else! My satisfaction is a top priority. Try it and I guarantee your dog or cat will love it!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I would highly recommend Pawsitively Purfect! We take both of our dogs there. We have a small breed & a large breed and they are fabulous with both of them. When they come home from the salon they smell FABULOUS! So good that I had to buy the stuff they spray on them for the in between salon baths. They have an assortment of products displayed out front like shampoo, blankets, leashes, etc. Not only are the... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Took my dog to this groomer to get his nails clipped and grinded twice. First time they were still a little long but I let it go knowing we would come back to try again. The second opportunity they did not clip more than a mm off if they clipped at all. My dog is a docile, cooperative customer with all white nails so there was no reason for the bad trim other than the three children lingering in the back that I'm sur... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
We are so sorry if you had a bad experience with us! We always put the safety of our 4-legged clients first. If your pet's nails weren't trimmed as short as you would have liked, I apologize. However, it could have been that your dog had long quicks, and cutting them any shorter would have caused your dog's nails to bleed. In the interest of ensuring that your pet continues to have the best grooming experience possible, we try to always make sure to avoid having this happen. As for children lingering in the back, I have a 14 year old daughter and her best friend that come there after school. My salon insurance covers anyone in the salon at any time. Pawsitively Purfect is a family run salon, and we have an open door policy. Basically this means that we welcome our furry friend's family as well as our own! We want everyone to feel comfortable with the environment in which their pet is spending their time. If you have any other concerns, please feel free to call the salon and talk to us directly. We are happy to help at any time.
I usually drive by this location on my way to and from work and noticed that a new grooming business had opened. I took all three of my dogs there and when I picked them up I was amazed. They looked so good and I couldn't have been happier. The staff was super nice and the cost was very reasonable. I'll definitely be returning in the near future :)Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse