Sleep Inn Flagstaff
- General Info:
- Right off Interstates 17 and 40, the Flagstaff, AZ, the pet-friendly, smoke-free Sleep Inn hotel offers a great location for visiting the breathtaking natural, historical and architectural attractions of Northern Arizona, including Northern Arizona University, Lowell Observatory, Walnut Canyon National Monument, Arizona Snowbowl Ski Resort and Historical Downtown Flagstaff. You can relax in the. Our picnic area is a great place to enjoy an outdoor meal. Free amenities include continental breakfast,Wi-Fi, newspaper and indoor heated pool and hot tub. Rooms have cable television, desk, coffee maker, hairdryer, alarm clock, iron and ironing board. All rooms feature a refrigerator, microwave and some also have a sofa sleeper. Business travelers have access to copy and fax services.Book a room with us today, and allow us to give you the best experience for your stay.
- Sleep Inn
- Payment method:
- master card, amex, discover, visa, all major credit cards, carte blanche, debit, diners club
- With a stay at Sleep Inn Flagstaff, you'll be centrally located in Flagstaff, convenient to Walkup Skydome and Lowell Observatory. This hotel is within close proximity of Flagstaff Extreme and Northern Arizona University.
- Woodlands Village, The Arbors
- Corporate Lodging, Hotels, Lodging, Motels
- Other Information:
Price Range : Average
Swimming Pool: Indoor
Check-In Time: 3 PM
Check-Out Time: 11 AM
Property Amenities: Express check-in, Picnic area, Express check-out, Designated smoking areas, Free breakfast, Safe-deposit box at front desk, Spa tub, 24-hour business center, Computer station, 24-hour front desk, Gift shops or newsstand, Tours/ticket assistance, Dry cleaning/laundry service
Room Amenities: Daily housekeeping, Private bathroom, Phone, Hair dryer, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Blackout drapes/curtains, Microwave, Iron/ironing board, Cable TV service, Free local calls, Desk, Connecting/adjoining rooms available, Shower only, Television, Coffee/tea maker, Premium TV channels