Findlay OpticalAdd to mybook
Regular HoursWedClosedSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
Karl Sasse opened Findlay Optical in 1970. When he retired, his daughter Karla stepped in to take over the business. Karla has an Associate Degree in Optometric Ophthalmic Technology from Owens College and has 30 years of experience in the field.
Karla loves glasses... and she loves to help you find eyeglasses that are perfect for you... she is also an expert in fitting them for you... she never just hands them to you... she takes the time to make sure that they feel good and that you see well with them.
- Free Parking in Convenient Downtown Location
- OSHA-approved Z87 Safety Eyewear
- Eyeglasses for the Whole Family
- Polarized Sunglasses
- Computer Glasses
- Transitions Vantage Lenses
- No Glare Lenses
- Progressive (no-line bifocal) Lenses
- Fitover Sunglasses
- Callaway Golf Sunglasses
- Callaway, Carrera, Columbia, Daisy Fuentes, Harley, Nicole Miller, Phoebe, Safilo Elasta, Saks 5th Avenue, Sophia Loren, Totally Rimless, Vanni, Vera Bradley
- Payment method:
- master card, visa
- in the little white house between Arbys and the Fire Station
Findlay Optical offers on-site repairs and adjustments for most eyeglasses.
You'll find expert guidance in selecting eyewear that looks good, feels great, and gives you the best vision you could want!
At Findlay Optical, you will find the latest styles from Italy, Germany and France... including beautiful metal designs and funky plastic styles.
Geek Sheek is in... and Findlay Optical has it!
Better Business Bureau
Karla Sasse is a licensed optician, certified by the American Board of Opticianry.
She is a member of the Zonta Club of Findlay, the Chamber of Commerce and the Downtown Business Owners.
- Opticians, Safety Equipment & Clothing, Optometrists