Mr. Muffler & Brakes Of Ferndale
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Mr Muffler is a full-service auto repair facility serving Ferndale, Hazel Park and the surrounding areas. From regular maintenance, such as auto tune-ups or oil changes, to major engine or transmission repairs, our mechanics will fix your vehicle the right way, the first time, saving you time and money! We have been family-owned and operated since 1929, and all auto repairs are performed by ASE-Certified technicians.
- At Mr Muffler, we work on everything from headlights to taillights, including Auto Air Conditioning, Alignments, Starters, Alternators, Cooling Systems, Suspensions, Tune-Ups, Tires, Brakes, Mufflers/Exhaust, Oil Changes and more.
- AC DELCO
- COOPER TIRES
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- All of our auto services are quick, affordable, and most importantly, reliable. From engine repair to oil changes, our expert team of technicians promises not to disappoint.
- Brake Repair, Wheels-Aligning & Balancing, Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive, Auto Repair & Service, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems, Auto Oil & Lube, Tire Dealers
I am the co-owner of a local Hot Rod shop and drive an air-bagged '51 Ford Pick-Up. While I was in the Ferndalearea, my exhaust chose to break off at the header. Trying to salvage the pipe by not dragging it 45 minutes back to the shop, I pulled into Mr. Muffler (Without a lift device, I can't get under the extremely low vehicle to tie it up on the frame rails). The guy that assisted me was super cool /funny and I was taken care of on the spot at a fair price for a hotrodder in a bind. I got home and inspected it and the work/welds was solid and respectable. Most "shops" won't touch a custom vehicle such as mine, and these guys knocked it out with a head knod and a handshake. Thanks gentelmen.
I was so impressed with their service and price. They replaced my whole exhaust system for literally hundreds less than i was quoted at a competing shop. They also gave me a free estimate on more work that needs to be done and that price was WAY less than other shops have quoted. They got my car fixed when they said they would and were friendly and very honest. While in there i overheard another customer talking about how much money she was saving by going there as well.
Mr Muffler (Ted) did alot of work to my car and it runs GREAT. He was even nice to my pocket book in hard ecomonic times, which I appreciated the most. The car is a 1993 that sat for a while and he did a free estimate and and now I am safely on the road with a great running car. Thanks Mr Muffler for giving me a Great Price and getting me back on the road in such a timely. I highly recommend this auto repair shop to anyone, they do much more then just mufflers to...