Wow! Dr. Fagan and her staff surely strove to make a perfect first impression and they did just that. We were looking for a new vet in the Fenton area since we are too far from our former vet and on a whim we decided to check out Fenton Animal Hospital. On the phone, they were easy to deal with, and accommodating. Once we arrived, the facility and environment was clean, peaceful, extremely friendly, and low-stress f... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Fenton Animal HospitalAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Dr. Wendy Fagan Dr. Fagan grew up in Shawnee Mission, Kansas. She majored in zoology and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1971 from the University of Kansas. She worked for several years as a technician in biological research. She attended the University of Missouri from 1974- 1978 and graduated with her doctorate in veterinary medicine in 1978. She joined a companion animal veterinary practice in St. Louis in 1978. She also practiced as a relief veterinarian at the Animal Emergency clinic and for private veterinarians. In 1984, she became an owner of Fenton Animal Hospital, acquiring sole ownership in 1994. Dr. Fagan moved the practice to the present location on Hwy. 30 in 1998. AMENITY * Full Service Clinic & Hospital * Onsite Pharmacy and Lab * Onsite Radiology ASSOCIATION Dr. Fagan has been a member of the Greater St. Louis Veterinary Medical Association, the Missouri Veterinary Medical Association, and the American Veterinary Medical Association since 1 978. She has served as president, secretary,membership chairman, and on the board of directors for the Greater St. Louis Veterinary Medical Association. She also has served on the Dean?s Advisory Committee for the College of Veterinary Medicine. She is also a member of the Fenton Chamber of Commerce.
- Some of the Services Our Doctor and Staff Provide: * Vaccinations * Vaccine Titers * Spay and Neuter Surgeries * Declawing * Flea and Tick Control * Teeth Cleaning and Polishing * Tooth Extractions * Oral Surgeries/biopsies * Selected Skin/cancer Surgeries * Diagnosis and Treatment of Ear Problems * Diagnosis and Treatment of Skin Problems * Diagnosis and Treatment of Arthritis,limping, Lameness * Diagnosis and Treatment of Bone and Joint Problems * Diagnosis and Treatment of Internal Problems: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Abnormal Urinating, Seizures, Asthma. * Anesthesia and Clipping for Difficult to Groom Pets * X-rays * Emptying Anal Glands * Nutritional Counseling * Specialty Referral BRAND Products: * Prescription foods Hills? * Purina? * I.V.D.? * Medicated shampoos * Vitamins and supplements * Advantage? and Frontline? for flea/tick control * Heartgard? and Interceptor?
- advantage, frontline, heartgard, hills, interceptor, purina, wellness
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, discover
- We are located on Hwy 30 between Valley Del and Delores Dr. at 11 La Kenny Lane in Fenton, Missouri 63026
- Fenton, Murphy
Pet Recovery Service
Missouri Veterinary Medical Assn.
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians