A & A Computers
- General Info:
- We strive for 24 hour turn-around service. We carry a vast inventory of parts. If a part needs to be ordered it may take longer.We pride ourselves with being honest, fair and reasonably priced. Family owned and operated with two locations.An article in the Philadelphia Inquirer was published by the consumer writer concerning our business (this was unsolicited). Rated one of the top Computer Stores for repairs and service in the tri-state area. Information gathered from Angie's List and Checkbook.org
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (215) 632-4844
- Computer, Laptop, Printer Repair and Upgrades.Virus Removal, Data Recovery, Data Restoration, Transfer of Data, Sales of all Computer Components, Set- up's , ink, monitors, etc....Usually, 24 hour turn-around.Licensed and Insured. Operating Since 1995.On-site or In-house repairs.Business, Owner, Educational and Government2nd location in Ocean City, NJ1044 Asbury Avenue609-399-3000
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover
- We are 1/4 mile just outside of Northeast Philadelphia in Bucks County. Boarderline of Philadelphia, Bucks, and Montgomery County.149 Bustleton Pike, Feasterville, PA
- Angie's ListCheckbook.org
- Computers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Price Range : Below Average
We always went to the geek squad in best buy. We always waited in hour long lines to be charged $200.00 to get a completely blank computer back and have to re-install everything. We bailed on the line at the Geek squad and decided to try A&A, I drive past all the time so we decided to see what they coul do for us. I WOULD RECOMMEND them to everyone! They are very nice and they gave us a great price and even kept our info our our completely dead laptop. My son ripped the two keys off and they put them on no extra charge. I will NEVER go back to the Geek Squad! Very satisfied!!!
We just had our dell repaired at A & A Computers. They did a fantastic job. I went to Best Buy who said it would take 2 to 3 weeks and cost about $249.00. A co-worker told me to go to these guys. He has taken his systems to them since 1998. So I went, it was done the next day and cost me $95.00. I now refer them to eveyone who asks. I never write reviews but this was worth my time.