I go to this olive garden all of the time. I love the food there. I recently tried the ravioli de portobello. I loved it. I got it again last week and everything was great except the ravioli's filling. The filling usually is minced mushrooms and onion in a creamy filling. The past 2 times I have ordered it it was big chunks of mushroom and the chunks were not even cooked all of the way. It was gross. I called the restaurant tonight before I ordered it for first time since then. I told ...view morethe manager the problem. She told me that they get the ravioli frozen already made and that there was nothing she could do. In my opinion if costumers are telling you that your product sucks you fix it or tell some one who can.I still ordered them hoping that they were better this time. They were not. I do not want to go there anymore until they fix it and I would not recommend that you go and order this until they do.view lessShare Review
Olive Garden Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy.That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children’s, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup.At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do.Bill Darden was just 19-years-old when he opened his first restaurant in 1938.It was a 25-seat luncheonette in Waycross, Ga., called The Green Frog and promised “Service with a Hop.” He went on to open the first Olive Garden in Orlando, Florida, in 1982. Olive Garden continues to be the number one full-service Italian restaurant company in the country with more than 800 restaurants bringing Italian hospitality to hungry people around the world.
- Create Your Own Tour Of Italy is back, but only for a limited time! Now you can create your own perfect plate at Olive Garden. Pick 3 classic favorites to explore from 10 irresistible options. Enjoy a specialty item like rich Lasagna Classico, a Signature Pasta like our creamy Fettuccine Alfredo, and a Premium Filled Pasta like our Tortellini al Forno bursting with cheese… together on one plate. Then enjoy it all served with everyone’s favorite freshly baked breadsticks and famous soup or salad, starting at just $12.99.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, amex, debit, diners club, discover, master card, visa
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
- Other Information:
Good For Family: Yes
Good For Groups: Yes
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Mediterranean, American, Italian, European, Continental
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
We were sorely disappointed by the poor service and MORE importantly by the staff lying to us telling us we would be seated next for over 40 minutes.
At one point the staff even told us they were putting together tables for us as we were speaking...15 minutes later we still had not been seated and in fact tables weren't being put together for us. Our total wait time was an hour and 10 minutes despite being told 30 minutes.
We had an hypoglycemic with us and had to run out to th...view moree car to get them something to eat. Honesty would've saved the experience. The manager, Vince, was sorry for the inefficiency demonstrated; I don't think he realized the staff had been lying to us.view less
Yesterday my daughter and I had the pleasure of dining at the new Olive Garden in Fayetteville,GA. We have anxiously been waiting for it to open and when we drove by at lunch time the parking lot was full. We pulled up and a sign said they would open Feb. 27th but we went to the door anyway. Much to our suprise it was "Friends and Family Day". We were told to come on inside. EVERYONE was warm, friendly, and smiling. The manager (a former bartender at the Mt. Zion loca...view moretion) greeted and interacted with each table, the staff helped each other, the food was very good, and the resaurant is beautiful! Please take the time to dine with them, I'm sure you'll be glad you did, we definitely were!! : ) .view lessShare Review