I go to this olive garden all of the time. I love the food there. I recently tried the ravioli de portobello. I loved it. I got it again last week and everything was great except the ravioli's filling. The filling usually is minced mushrooms and onion in a creamy filling. The past 2 times I have ordered it it was big chunks of mushroom and the chunks were not even cooked all of the way. It was gross. I called the res... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Olive Garden Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children’s, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do.
- Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta Bowl® isn’t just back, it’s bigger and better than ever before. Come celebrate the 20th anniversary of Never Ending Pasta Bowl® at Olive Garden by enjoying over 20 irresistible choices when you build bowl after bowl of your perfect pasta. Choose a savory sauce, like our new Chicken Pomodoro or Pesto Alfredo, a delicious pasta, and a tasty topping like new Crispy Chicken Fritta. Then, enjoy your never ending pasta with never ending salad and breadsticks, all starting at $9.99. Or order from our regular menu, featuring everyday favorites like Chicken Parmigiana or our famous Tour of Italy, best enjoyed with a glass of one of our Italian wines. And since there’s always room for dessert, finish your meal off with our impossibly creamy Tiramisu or Zeppoli, dusted with powdered sugar and served with chocolate sauce. No matter what you order, every night is a good night for Olive Garden. We’re All Family Here.
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, diners club, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
We were sorely disappointed by the poor service and MORE importantly by the staff lying to us telling us we would be seated next for over 40 minutes.
At one point the staff even told us they were putting together tables for us as we were speaking...15 minutes later we still had not been seated and in fact tables weren't being put together for us. Our total wait time was an hour and 10 minutes despite being told 3... view more
Yesterday my daughter and I had the pleasure of dining at the new Olive Garden in Fayetteville,GA. We have anxiously been waiting for it to open and when we drove by at lunch time the parking lot was full. We pulled up and a sign said they would open Feb. 27th but we went to the door anyway. Much to our suprise it was "Friends and Family Day". We were told to come on inside. EVERYONE was warm, frien... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse