OVERPRICED!! This company charges you $150 dollars just to come to your home. They do not tell you that when making an appointment! They overcharged me a great deal for a simple repair. I have asked them for an itemized bill to justify the costs, and I still have not received it. The plumber made an estimate on the work to be done my texting a picture to his boss. They came up with the amount over the phone. The only reason I had them do the repair was because I was already going to be...view more out the $150 that I was never even told about. I will NOT be using them again.view less
R A Biel Plumbing & Heating Inc
- BBB Rating:
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (505) 327-0739
Phone: (505) 273-7503
Fax Number: (505) 327-0739
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling, Duct Systems
- Septic Tanks, Install Solar Water Heaters, Install Water Heater, Sump Pump Repair
- Furnace Repair
- Install Thermostats
- Clear Drain Clogs
- Water Heater Repair
- Carrier, Heil, electric, general
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards
- Plumbers, Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Septic Tanks & Systems, Sewer Contractors, Bathroom Remodeling, Backflow Prevention Devices & Services, Sewer Cleaners & Repairers, Plumbing, Drains & Sewer Consultants, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Boiler Repair & Cleaning, Tanks-Removal & Installation, Water Heaters, Major Appliances, Small Appliances, Geothermal Heating & Cooling Contractors, Piping Contractors, Sump Pumps, Electricians, General Contractors, Heat Pumps, Ventilating Contractors, Electric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Water Well Drilling & Pump Contractors
- Other Information:
I called R.A Biel for a 2nd opinion on a broken water line. The first was $3200 to reroute the line as they couldn't find the leak. This would mean digging up the concrete & laying the line. R.A.Biel found the leak, repaired & replaced the parts for $470. They also fixed a leak on the AC. They were knowledgeable and fair. They also took before and after photos. I will use these people again!
DISHONEST, OVER PRICED, HIDDEN CHARGES; they wanted to charge 3X's the cost that another reputable and licensed contractor charged me to fix the same problem on my ac unit. And on top of that they wanted to charge for a warranteed part that would have been a free replacement from the manufacturer. Also the service call to see whats wrong is NOT FREE!!! They charge 150 just to show up to your house!
***stay away*** F rating
This plumbing service hit me with a couple of extra charges, one to make a call "out of town" and then once they were there, they charged me a fee to evaluate what the problem was and then tried to get me to agree to a repair that they wanted to charge me double what the going rate was. Can NOT recommend this repair service!!