I needed to have my vintage engagement ring sized down and took it for an estimate somewhere else. They wanted $147.54 which was mind blowing! Needless to say I picked my ring up and took it to Freytag Farrar Jewelers. They were very nice, helpful and down sized my ring for a reasonable amount which saved me almost $75.00!!! When I picked up my ring it looked brand new!! They offered to clean it a week before my wedd... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Freytag & Farrar JewelersAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Even though we are local owned Jewelry store we have the sophisticated Jewelry of a larger city jeweler. Our mission is to bring you unique jewelry that reflects your desire to be different from the masses. Freytag and Farrar Jewelers has the ability to create anything you desire in Fine Jewelry. We have carried on the tradition of J.A. May Jewelers established in 1953 and we still great friends with the previous owner Jesse May. Our firm was established April 1997. We are proud contributors to the community and have maintained a A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Thank you for your trust in us as the Leading Jeweler in the Farmington Area.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (505) 564-3700
TollFree: (800) 757-9126
- Bellarri, Diana, Gregg Ruth, Kurt Wayne
- Payment method:
- discover, visa, amex, check, debit, financing available, mastercard, paypal
- Across the street from Home Depot. Next to Autozone. In the Dimmick Realty Building.
- Jewelers, Diamonds, Precious & Semi-Precious Stones