Thayer-Rock Funeral HomeAdd to mybook
Open 7 Days
- General Info:
- Thayer-Rock Funeral Home has been committed to providing caring, quality and professional service to Farmington and neighboring communities since 1933. We are proud to be family owned and independently operated for over 77 years. The Thayer-Rock staff is passionate about providing the funeral your family wants. We will personalize your loved one's funeral, be it a traditional or simple service, because when the individual is special, the funeral should be too. Thayer-Rock Funeral Home offers traditional funerals, cremation and memorial services. Please take a moment to explore our website. You can view our merchandise options, learn about pre-planning, or stop by our links page. We hope the information on this website will be helpful to you and your family. We encourage you to visit whenever we can be of service or you may contact us 24 hours a day at (248) 474-4131.Robert G. Rock, President
- Extra Phones:
: (248) 474-6967
- Most of us plan ahead in life. We plan for our wedding, our children s education, family vacations, and other significant expected life events. We also plan for the unexpected events of life by purchasing home, auto and medical insurance. Understanding the benefits of pre-planning has prompted many to take the step to plan their own arrangements. In Person Please call us at (248) 474-4131 to set up an appointment to discuss pre-planning with a caring professional. Online - Basic Planner - With our Basic Planner, you can take your time to consider the basic services and products which best suit your preferences and budget. Explore different options until you find those that are right for you. Details Planner - Once you complete the Basic Planner, our Details Planner guides and assists you in making specific decisions about your plan. This is a FREE service with NO OBLIGATION, designed specifically to provide you with an alternative way to plan arrangements.
- Payment method:
- mastercard, visa
- Located One Block West of Farmington Road in Downtown Farmington
- Farmington Historic District, Farmington
- Our facility is barrier-free and handicapped accessible, all on one floor, with space available to accommodate up to three family visitations and their guests. We are a smoke free environment, with a custom lounge and welcome baked goods and deli trays for the comfort of families during visiting hours.
Member of the Michigan Funeral Directors Association
Member National Funeral Directors Association
- Funeral Planning, Funeral Directors, Funeral Supplies & Services