University Moving & Storage
Do you need a Free Estimate? Call us today
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
At University Moving and Storage Co., our team of professionals will guide you and your family through the moving process and through every detail. Our personalized approach to moving reflects the person behind every home. Because every customer is different, no 2 moves are ever the same. If you have a concern, we adopt that concern as our own and begin working toward a solution that is right for you. Our team is dedicated to making sure your move is organized, timely, and most of all, safe. Moving is sometimes an overwhelming time; with University, you'll have our expertise by your side. Our Commitment Every person involved with your relocation has committed, by their signature, to the expectations for a "Lifelong Customer." Everyone's life that we touch must know that we care about them and want to entrust every future relocation to University Moving & Storage Co. This is a pledge that is made by everyone from our drivers to the President. We all have an affect on our customer's experience, and it must be of the highest possible quality on every move.
Do you need a Free Estimate? Call us today at 248-919-8047
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (248) 615-7000
Fax: (248) 615-8515
TollFree: (800) 448-6683
- Local Moves, Long Distance Moves, International Moves, Local Moving, Local Relocation, Commercial Moving, Commercial Relocation, Office Moving, Office Relocation, Industrial Moving, Industrial Relocation, International Moving, International Relocation, Equipment Moving, Machinery Moving, Safe and Secure Storage, Commercial Storage, Warehouse Distribution, Packing Services, Custom Crating Services, Military Relocations, Corporate Relocations, Moving Materials, Specialty Items, Interstate Moving, Intrastate Moving, Loading & Delivery Services, Fragile-Only Packing
- North American Van Lines
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, discover, visa, check
- Locations throughout Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan
- Shipment Tracking, Single Point of Contact, 24-hr Online Access, Paperless Electronic Invoicing System, Online Performance & Claims Reporting, Furniture Installation Network
Registered International Mover
- North American Van Lines, Global Mobility Specialist
- Movers, Warehouses-Merchandise, Storage Household & Commercial, Movers & Full Service Storage, Movers-Commercial & Industrial
Don't use this company! Their employees stole $4,000 worth of valuables while packing our home. They refuse to accept responsibility and deny the allegation. If it happened to me it can happen to you. It's also worth mentioning that we had another $2,000 worth of damaged items. Terrible company with no morals.
My wife and I were very pleased with Tony and his crew. They were very friendly and took exceptional care of our belongings. Not a single item was damaged during transport. One fiberboard bookcase that I did not expect to make it because of it's condition that did fall apart. Even though I was expecting this to happen, Toni took it upon himself to buy another one and assemble it on-site. This was something that he absolutely did not have to do and was not expected of him, but he did anyways. He even saved us money on a storage unit. We were going to originally place some items in storage because we could not fit them in our storage at our apartment. Toni let me know that he would be able to fit everything in our storage here so we would not have to rent a storage unit. His crew even took a little time out of their lunch to play soccer with our two kids. We cannot express to you how grateful we were to have movers like Tony and his crew. We are truly grateful to him and his team!
Wow! I had such an amazing experience with this team. I had a short timeframe move from Ann Arbor to DC. The gentleman who came out to do the estimate was the best of the best: thorough, friendly, super helpful. He managed to squeeze me in with just a week's notice. Then, the folks who packed up the truck were awesome, speedy, and careful. And same on the other side. One guy was the same on both sides and actually drove the truck himself, which was reassuring -- he was very impressive. Overall, I am thrilled with how easy this team made my big, last minute move :)