- More Info:
- GreenPath Debt Solutions offers free debt counseling services, either over the phone or in-person. During your session, our credit counselors thoroughly assess your financial situation and provide you with a customized budget and action plan. Debt counseling also gives you an opportunity to explore whether or not a debt management plan is an option worth considering. Founded in 1961, GreenPath Debt Solutions is one of the largest and most trusted non-profit credit counseling agencies in the nation. How We Can Help GreenPath will work with you to build a personalized plan of action for regaining control of your debt. We assess your household budget, find places for you to save, and help you prioritize your payments to creditors and plan a lifestyle that you can afford. It all works toward helping you achieve your financial goals, better manage debt and avoid problems in the future. Our debt counseling session is free with no sales pitch or obligation. If you are having trouble with credit card debt, you may consider a GreenPath debt management program. If you qualify, GreenPath helps you pay off your credit card debt faster by working with your creditors to bring your accounts current, lower interest rates and eliminate fees. This means that more of your payment goes toward reducing your account balances. Diminishing collection calls and creditor balances will help reduce worry and stress about your debt situation. With GreenPath working on your behalf, you can relax and liberate yourself from constant worry. If you are having trouble making your mortgage payment, we may be able to help you avoid foreclosure and save your home without filin g for bankruptcy. We can even help put you in touch with your lender to work out a solution. If you are considering filing for bankruptcy, we can make sure you understand all of your options before making such an important decision. And, if you ultimately choose to move forward with bankruptcy, we can provide you with the certificate required by the court. GreenPath will work with you, educate you and be there to support you every step of the way!
- Debt Counseling and Coaching Debt Management Program Housing Counseling Credit Report Financial Education Bankruptcy Counseling
- •GreenPath Debt Solutions
- National Foundation For Credit Counseling Council on Accreditation Better Business Bureau
- Credit & Debt Counseling, Financial Services, Bankruptcy Services, Credit Reporting Agencies, Debt Adjusters, Community Organizations