^First of all, I hope that someone with moderator privileges will delete my photo I added to this page. I apoligize! I honestly thought it took me to my page, after signing up. -I've been to the Timonium Establishment, which moved into my favorite-of-all-time restaurent, ""Steak and Ale,"" who if you go out to the Timonium area, probably have heard of it. -So, last summer we decided to check out Basta Pasta, and even... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Basta PastaAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Something for everyone in the family... aside from all our fabulous Italian dishes, we have our juicy steaks and our extensive seafood entrees, including our popular crab cakes. We serve lunch daily 11:00 am to 3:00 pm, except for Sunday. You can always get a pizza with the works, try one of our many pasta dishes, or you may be in the mood for chicken or veal. We also offer alcoholic beverages to complement your meal. Great food, great price, great atmosphere....You'll want to try it all! We look forward to seeing you again and again and again!
- * Superb Italian Cuisine * Fantastic Catering and Parties * Take Out Service * Monday's: 50% off on all wines.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Italian Restaurants, Pizza, Family Style Restaurants, Fine Dining Restaurants, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
I called Basta Pasta's Timonium location on a Saturday afternoon to make reservations for that evening. They told me it was first come, first served and we couldn't make reservations. I asked if there is usually a wait around 5:45 because I have small children and we didn't want to wait. The woman on the phone said that there wouldn't be a wait as long as we were flexible about where we were seated. We showed up at 5... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
We went to Basta Pasta on a friend's recommendation - - and an underestimated recommendation it was. We were promptly greeted at the door, asked for preference of seating, and immediately shown to our table. Ambiance was very nice, service was excellant and the food was superlative. We refer to a meal at the Basta Pasta as a ""two-fer"". The portions are so large, you have to take some home and have a second meal. \r... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch