Best BuyAdd to mybook
- Expert Service, Unbeatable Price.
- Free shipping on orders over $35.
- Price match guarantee.
- Free store pickup.
- General Info:
- With corporate headquarters located in Richfield, Minn., Best Buy is a leading specialty retailer of consumer electronics in the United States and Canada. The company started operations as a retail store in 1966 and was called Sound of Music. It changed its name to Best Buy in 1983. Best Buy s range of products includes digital and video cameras, computers, computer software, video games, music systems, DVDs and mobile phones. The company offers products of various brands that include Sony, Toshiba, Apple, Philips and Hewlett-Packard. It also offers home appliances, including washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, microwaves and refrigerators. Best Buy provides various shipping and delivery options. The company operates more than 700 stores and maintains a location in Fairview Heights, Ill.
- Extra Phones:
1-888-BEST BUY: (888) 237-8289
- AT&T, Acer, Alpha, Alpine, American DJ, Amp'd Mobile, Apple, Asus, Ati, Best Case, Blackberry, Blackbird, Bluelife, Bose, Boston Acoustics, Bush, Canon, Case Logic, Casio, Cingular, Cobra, Compaq Presario, Creative Labs, Dialogue, Digimax, Digital Blue, Digiwalker, Dirt Devil, Discovery, Disney, Durabook, Dynex, Dyson, Eavinu, Electrolux, Electronics, Emachines, Energizer, Epson, Etrex, Eureka, Everex, Fellowes, Firefly Mobile, Flybook, Forerunner, Freepulse, Frigidaire, Fuji, Fusic, Garmin, Gateway, Gn Netcom, Hannspree, Hasbrolava, Hewlett Packard, Hoover, Hp, Hunter, Imac, Init, Insignia Sport, Intel, Ipod Shuffle, Jabra, Japanese Victor Corporation, Jbl, Just Wi, Klipsch, Macintosh, Maytag, Sony, Whirlpool, apple, at&t, ipad, iphone, refrigerators, samsung, sprint, verizon
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards
- Marketplace Shopping
- Consumer Electronics, Major Appliances, Computer & Equipment Dealers, Automobile Radios & Stereo Systems, Television & Radio Stores, Cellular Telephone Equipment & Supplies, Home Theater Systems, Office Equipment & Supplies, Computer Printers & Supplies
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Valet
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Price Range : Average
I had a terrible experience at this location involving the manager named Chrissy. \r\n\r\nShe refused to help me and acted as though I was not right there in front of her. She made me feel subhuman and a lot of my time was wasted because of her. \r\n\r\nI ended up driving to the location in Edwardsville to receive assistance. I strongly suggest you do the same.\r\n\r\nThe Fairview Heights Best Buy a disappointment.\r\nProvided by Citysearch
I had a terrible experience at this location involving the manager named Chrissy. \r
She refused to help me and acted as though I was not right there in front of her. She made me feel subhuman and a lot of my time was wasted because of her. \r
I ended up driving to the location in Edwardsville to receive assistance. I strongly suggest you do the same.\r ...view more
The Fairview Heights Best Buy a disappointment.\rview less
this particular best buy has the worst customer service ever. One of there managers was extremely rude to my family and upon being confronted about it he removed his name tag. i have talked to many people who have had the same experience with a matching description of the man.
I WILL NEVER SHOP HERE AGAIN!