Read that 1 star as -10! There is a viral video of dog abuse on facebook you should be aware of. This happened in Rochester New York, "Lollypop Farm" (their Humane Society) was sent the video Friday. The dog is still in the home while they 'investigate?' The public is outraged around the world! That dog is in a dangerous home and NOT being rescued by those in charge of doing just that! In the first vide... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Lollypop Farm Humane Society Of Greater RochesterAdd to My Book
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- More Info:
- Humane Society at Lollypop Farm offers education, community outreach programs and prevents cruelty against animals. Its shop and online boutique offers stylish dog and cat accessories. Its Pets Are Welcome program assists in finding more homes for adoptable animals by encouraging pet owners and landlords to work together to find solutions for pet housing problems. Its Senior Citizen Pet Assistance program provides financial assistance to seniors on fixed incomes who wish to continue living at home with a pet. It maintains a pet food bank and can provide food on an emergency basis. It offers dog obedience classes to improve communication skills and prevent future behavior problems. Humane Society at Lollypop Farm is located in Fairport, N.Y.
- Animal Shelters; Humane Societies, Pet Training, Pet Services; Pet Cementerie & Crematories
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Animal Shelters, Pet Cemeteries & Crematories, Pet Services, Pet Training, Humane Societies
Lollypop Farm has saved a multitude of lives. However ppl forget they are a kill shelter. It is unfortunate that they didn't give your dog a chance to find a loving home. It is not uncommon for the kill shelters to kill dogs immediately if they feel they are discomposed. All the reason in the world to support the No Kill Shelters!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
If I could rate lower than what I did I would. This place is poorly run, staff is all over the place and no one has answers or knows much of anything they are doing. I took my dog of 2 1/2 years old as he was harder to handle for us and THOUGHT bringing him to Lolly Pop Farm he might have had a chance to be someones only pet or someone elses love bug. It was a VERY hard and traumatic thing for us to do when we too... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No(1)|Flag Abuse
We had to get rid of our 3 kittens due to my sister's severe allergy. Seeing we had to get rid of them right away, we brought them to Lollypop.. It seemed unorganized and chaotic. They also make you donate money. I understand they're undertaking the expense of raising them, but it felt unfair to pay for them to be taken from us. :-(Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse