- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Introducing Salon V’s new Blow Dry and Wax Bar! The first of it’s kind on Fairfield’s Black Rock Turnpike, our salon continues to offer full hair, waxing, and facial services – but now with added convenience and value. We offer Blow Dries with no appointment necessary with select hairstylists, and Waxing upon availability. Pre-purchased Blow Dry and Wax Packs available, as well as gift certificates.
- Our Talented Staff Provides Many Services Such As: * Hair Cutting * Highlighting * Permanent Texture * Smoothing Treatments * Hair Extensions * Facials * Total Body Waxing * Spa Manicures * Salon V Offers Monthly Promotions, Also Ongoing Promotions Such As Client Referral Programs And 10% Student Discount On Hair Services
- B.Kamins, Global Keratin, Kevin.Murphy, Wella
- Payment method:
- discover, visa, cash, master card, debit, check, mastercard
- Lower level, behind Billy's Bakery, next to blue awning.
- Hair Color, Cutting, Balayage, Highlights, Keratin Treatments, Extensions, Facials, Total Body Waxing, MakeUp... Introducing Salon V’s new Blow Dry and Wax Bar! The first of it’s kind on Fairfield’s Black Rock Turnpike, our salon continues to offer full hair, waxing, and facial services – but now with added convenience and value. We offer Blow Dries with no appointment necessary with select hairstylists, and Waxing upon availability. Pre-purchased Blow Dry and Wax Packs available, as well as gift certificates.
- Owner, Michelle Varrone, is a board certified master colorist, and is also certified by Wella.
- Day Spas, Hair Removal, Nail Salons, Beauty Supplies & Equipment, Health Resorts, Skin Care, Beauty Salons, Hair Stylists
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Price Range : Above Average
By Appointment Only: Yes
10/12/2009Provided by Citysearch -
I moved to the area a few years ago from NYC and just hadn't been able to find a salon that made me happy. UNTIL - I researched and found Salon V! It's tucked away and I must've driven by a thousand times. The minute I stepped in the door, I knew I'd become a regular customer! Michelle cut my hair and made it look so fun and healthy. Bridget did my color and it was a nice complement to the new cut. She even did some additional highlights when I went back asking it to be a bit brighter. She took care of it without any question and it was just fabulous. I can't say enough about my new salon! I look forward to my next visits where it can just be ""ME"" time - to recharge and relax while I renew my style! Thanks Michelle and Bridget!
06/14/2009Provided by Citysearch -
I love the cut Michelle gave me, including the blow-dry and products she used in my hair!! I actually went to a party afterwards and a few people complimented it! I also really appreciated her taking the time to really understand what I was looking for and how my hair behaves etc. So thank you very much Salon V!
If you have curly hair and need someone who understands it, you should definitely go and see Jackie. She works wonders with cuts and for those of you who have curly hair, you know you can't let just anyone do it. I would recommend this place to anyone I meet. The salon itself is very cute and modern. All the staff if very friendly. Can't wait till me next visit!
06/10/2008Provided by Citysearch -
Salon V is possibly the best-kept secret in Fairfield. For years I tried well-known salons in town yet never felt that I left with a cut and color equal to their New York prices. I discovered Salon V after a friend, whose haircut and color I admired, told me about it. After my first appointment at Salon V I knew I had finally found a place that I could return to again and again. Salon V is a beautiful, welcoming, cutting edge environment. Michelle and her full service staff (you can also get a manicure, pedicure, and waxing) listens to what you want and will deliver a great cut or color or whatever it is you desire. Go ahead and give Salon V a try. You wont be disappointed!
Salon V Client
I've been going to Michelle at Salon V for almost 2 years now - each and every experience is such a pleasure. Not only the very first visit, but each visit Michelle consults with you prior to washing/coloring to find out what's on your wish list for the visit. She really works with you in order to achieve the results YOU are looking for. My first color experience was beyond my expectations. I just went for my second, we tried something totally different and I absolutely love it in addition to the new cut! There's nothing better than going to a salon and having a great experience each time with a true professional!
09/24/2007Provided by Citysearch -
I found Salon V on City Search and boy I am glad I did. For years I have been looking for a Salon where the stylists listen to you. It is warm and inviting and I always look forward to my appointments. I never had any problems with my color and in fact love my color and the suggestions for highlights made by Briget. J.F.