Revolution Martial ArtsAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- A. BRANTLEY'S revolution training and martial arts (formerly BRANTLEY'S TAEKWONDO and karate for Kids) has been serving the Solano county area since 1996. Tony Brantley began HIS martial ART career locally after finishing HIS service with the U. S. Marines and Patricia Brantley began while still in college studying for HER teaching credential. After a FEW years of training and teaching the BRANTLEY'S decided to Begin their OWN school and have enjoyed training people and seeing their lives change ever since!.
- Martial arts and self defense classes for ALL ages; PRE school and kindergarten. Elementary. JR. High and high school. Adults and Senior adults. We Also have other types of training available. We often hold Women's self defense classes. Small group training. Personal fitness and private self defense training AS well AS traveling to local schools to Also perform Bully prevention and stranger awareness seminars. We carry a variety of martial ART equipment and supplies NOT just for OUR students. But for the home practitioner and other styles such AS karate. MMA. Judo. And various traditional practice weapons.
- Payment method:
- cash, check, master card, visa
- We are located in Cordelia Plaza adjacent to the Antique trains, right between the Boot Barn and the Boat Shop. We have ample lighted parking with easy access from I-80.
- English, Spanish
A. Brantley's Revolution Training and Martial Arts
- Martial Arts Instruction, Martial Arts Equipment & Supplies, Self Defense Instruction & Equipment, Schools