Potomac Valley Veterinary HospitalAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Canine: Yearly physical exams: We recommend yearly exams for the young pets and 6 monthly exams on seniors and pets with chronic illnesses. Regular Vaccinations: We provide all vaccinations for the puppies and tailor the protocols based on individual pet's needs. Pets staying indoors require different vaccines compared to ones who are outdoor and hunting pets. Feline: Yearly physical exams: In cats, we do recommend yearly physical exams on all the young pets and every 6 month exams on the senior and patients with chronic diseases. Regular vaccinations: We use the best available and tested vaccines in the market for the safety of the pets. We do recommend testing all the cats for feline leukemia and feline immunodeficiency viruses. All outdoor cats are recommended to have leukemia vaccination along with other regular vaccination.
- Common Services: * Heartworm Testing and Preventative * Flea & Tick Preventatives * Senior Care * Spay/Neuter * Radiology * Anesthesia * Prophylactic Dental * Other Surgeries
- * American Animal Hospital Association * Purina * Science Diet * VPI Pet Insurance Accepted * ASPCA Pet Insurance Accepted
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Animal Health Products, Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Grooming, Pet Services, Pet Specialty Services, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinary Information & Referral Services, Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians