Northwest Animal Care Hospital
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- As the "gentle doctors" our mission is provide the highest level of care and comfort for you and your pet. Our staff members celebrate a love of pets and people and strive to instill a sense of well-being in all their interactions. At our hospital we offer care and services that truly make a difference. Our new Rehabilitation and Spa facility is now open. It features an warm water treadmill, which facilitates the recovery of pets with injuries. Our boarding facilities are the finest in the Northwest. They are spacious, clean, comfortable and climate controlled. With an abundance of natural light and music playing throughout the day your dog or cat will be cozy and cared for with attendants, doctors and technicians just a few feet away. Our new luxury boarding suites provide a true resort experience for your pet while you are away. Ongoing play times, daily coat and teeth brushing, and digital pictures e-mailed to you daily are just a few of the services provided to your pet with a suite's stay. Whether you have a puppy or kitty or a senior pet we have healthy food your pet will find delicious. We also have a variety of foods formulated for diabetic pets or pets with other dietary needs. On-Site Digital Radiology Equipment and in-house Ultrasounds allow us to diagnose quickly and efficiently. We perform the latest in Laser Surgery, which allows the pet to recover more quickly with less bleeding and less pain.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (425) 908-0956
- * Science Diet * Pfizer * Revolution * Slentrol
- Payment method:
- cash, check, debit, master card, visa
- Silver Lake, Seattle Hill-Silver Firs
NW Animal Care
Johnson, Brent J, Dvm - Northwest Animal Care
- Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Services, Veterinarians, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Pet Grooming, Pet Sitting & Exercising Services, Pet Training, Veterinary Specialty Services
- Other Information:
Certifications: Washington State Veterinary Medical Association, Veterinary Hospital Managers Association
I took my cat to Doctor Brent when we thought she was dieing, thankfully she was not. But the compassion and care we got there was wonderful. I was given a tour of the facility and liked it so much we used the boarding condo for our cat when I had to go on an unexpected trip. He has done surgery on our cat and again the care was amazing. We recently bought a puppy and of course they will be our only vet even though we live in another city now, the drive is worth the care. Abby and now Goldy give a big thumbs up.