Revolution Ink Studio
- Mon - Sat 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm, Sun Closed
- General Info:
- Our main goal as a tattoo studio in is to develop a positive environment geared toward customer service and artistic creativity, which is in turn driven by our respect for the tattoo industry and passion for the craft. Revolution Ink is a tattoo studio, an art gallery, a creative space and a cultural center for our tattooers, our industry, and our local community in Evansville, Indiana. People will be inspired, impressed and relaxed within the space as soon as they enter the studio. We want them to be pleased by what they see and feel, as if they are somewhere different, special, safe and clean. Visitors will feel that their money will be well-invested, will be comfortable getting tattooed by us, and will see no reason to go elsewhere, because we will provide top-quality work at fair prices. At Revolution Ink Studio, the clientele and staff will always feel good in the space - not only because of the design, but also because of the way we all treat one another. This business is not only about our careers and our futures, but also about how we respect each other, our clients, and our industry.
- tattoo, tattoos, body piercing, permanent make-up, cosmetic tattooing
- Payment method:
- debit, visa, all major credit cards, cash
- 117 S Green River Rd
- Evansville North Side
- tattoos and piercings that will last you a lifetime!
Revolution Ink Llc
- Body Piercing, Permanent Make-Up, Art Galleries, Dealers & Consultants, Hand Painting & Decorating, Tattoos
I went in for two dermal peircings and the artist took time to educate me on the process and recommended that I change my idea so the peircings would look as amazing as possible. Instead of just taking my money and giving me what I thought I wanted, Ryder took the time to make sure I got something that looked great. I will definitely be coming back.Like this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
im sure their work is ok, but i would definitely not recommend coming here because of customer service. i walked in and walked right back out after they acted rude to me and my husband. they told us it would be like $100 just to do my husband's name on my wrist and acted like they didnt want to do it or something. I ended up going down the road to Everlasting, who apparently had been there way longer, for $50. I wil... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I went in with a cartoon drawing from pinterest of something I wanted as a tattoo. The same night, Shane drew it up for me and we got it done. It looks amazing. I also got a monroe piercing on the same day. Everyone was super nice and very helpful! I will definitely be going back!Like this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse