- General Info:
- Distinctive antique and vintage furniture, decorative arts, and accessories are presented attractively and affordably at AnnTiques conveniently situated in the Village Restaurant parking complex. Carefully selected collections include primitive to mid-century modern furniture, lighting, tableware, fine and costume jewelry, art glass, art pottery, Native American and tribal jewelry and artifacts. Has a fine selection of antique paintings and etchings including works composed by regional listed artists from Cape Ann to the Hudson Valley. AnnTiques welcomes tradesmen and also purchases estates and worthy single items.
- European, Tribal, American
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover, debit, check
- Enter the large free parking lot for the local landmark Village Restaurant and AnnTiques in Essex. The entrance to AnnTiques is located at the back of the long building adjacent to the front parking area. You will see the AnnTiques sign on the rooftop and window signs on the display windows. AnnTiques is located at the junction of Routes 133 and 22 at the wide curve in the road.
- Local delivery.
- Tradesmen welcome.
- Gift certificates available.
- Purchasing estates and single worthy items.
- Member, Essex Merchant's Group, Essex, MA
- Art Galleries, Dealers & Consultants, Antiques