Champagne Lakes RV Resort
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Discover this Fifty-acre Paradise Nestled Among California Live Oaks and Native Chaparral. Relax Along the Banks of Three Mirrored Lakes; Try Your Hand at Hooking Bass, Catfish or Bluegill. Sun and Swim or Play a Friendly Game of Pool or Ping-pong at Our Recreation Center. Enjoy Evenings of Barbecuing, Stargazing and Moonlit Walks.
- *Close to San Diego's Best Attractions and Numerous Recreational Activities. *Champagne Lakes Offers RV Sites with Full or Partial Hook-ups, Tent Sites for Camping, and RV and Mini Storage *Whether you Camp with us for a Weekend or Watch the Seasons Change From the Comfort of Your RV Home; Champagne Lakes RV Resort Looks Forward to Welcoming you and Your Family for a Day, a Week, or a Lifetime. *Recreational Vehicles & Campers-Storage *Call for Reservations and Information
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, amex, discover, master card, visa
- Lakes Fish Pool Free Cable Mar
- Campgrounds & Recreational Vehicle Parks, Recreational Vehicles & Campers-Storage, Camps-Recreational, Lodging, Recreation Centers
- Other Information:
Parking: On Site, Free
Bike Parking: No
Price Range : Below Average
We had a wonderful stay on our visit to your RV park. You are one of the few parks we have been to that takes you around the park and shows you the sites available. It is quiet with no screaming children or dogs barking all day long. We will definitely be coming back to Champagne Lakes RV Park on our next visit to California. It was truly a pleasure.
Wonderful and very enjoyable experience. We loved the natural surroundings and the way you etched the pads into the hill sides... so beautiful and peaceful! Very convenient to shower, toilet, trash, plus recycle! Loved the cool sunny days and wonderful nights. We loved it so much here it was hard to leave. We kept extending our days. We would love to stay forever! Thank you!