- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Hybrid certified. We Specialize in Ford-Lincoln-Mercury-Mazda. Full-Service Auto Detailing Available. If you are not a Ford vehicle owner, No Problem! Were also experts in servicing ALL makes and models with personal attention. Greg's Garage has more than 18 years of experience. We Have Rental Vehicles On Site! Greg's Garage has the latest top-notch mechanical equipment and the best in diagnostic technology. His brake service & repair program is enhanced by an On Care Brake Lathe, which resurfaces & cuts the rotors without removal and is innovative, as well as labor sensitive. A practice Greg has strived to achieve in his business. The diagnostic equipment locates electrical system problems, and engine light problems, just to name a few. Old Fashioned Service in a High Tech World! Complete Auto and Truck Service! * ASE Master Certified * Factory Trained, Master Certified * Ford Technician with 18 Years Experience
- Same-Day Service & Repair without the Fuss! * Engine Light Diagnostics and Drive Ability Issues * Electrical Troubleshooting * Airbag Light Diagnostics * Emission Concerns * Suspension- Steering- Shocks- Struts & Alignment * CurbShot & Pot-hole Repairs * Heating- Air Conditioning Concerns * Painless Dent Removal * Performance Upgrades * 4 X 4 and AWD Diagnostics & Repair * We Service Classic & Performance related Vehicles * Used Vehicle Pre-purchase Inspections.... Don't get stuck with a Lemon * Oil Changes Tune- Ups Coolant Flush * Transmission Service Brakes and Tires Quality Work & Fair Pricing!
- * Volvo * BMW * Honda * Lexus
- Payment method:
- mastercard, discover, amex, visa
- On Federal just north of Belleview
- BBB,Better Business Bureau
- Auto Repair & Service, Auto Oil & Lube, Transmissions-Truck & Tractor, Brake Repair, Antique & Classic Cars, Automobile Detailing
Danielle H, 11/16/2015
My recent and first but not last visit to Greg's Garage was a vehicle miracle. After numerous mechanic rejections to even look at my vehicle, Greg not only listened to my problem but allowed me to tow my vehicle to his shop for a complete diagnosis. Greg gave my vehicle a new heartbeat and took care of VERY critical repairs. Greg treated my vehicle like it was his own. Greg truly went above and beyond in repairing my vehicle which runs like new. I'm so thankful to GOD that Greg took a chance in even looking at my vehicle let alone repairing it. Believe it or not,another mechanic highly recommended Greg's Garage for their honesty, integrity and good values.
Greg has been coming into or store for quite some time now so we asked if he could figure out what was wrong with the check engine and transmission lights. He knew without hesitation. Couldn't be more impressed. The repairs were major and Greg was professional and courteous. Our car has never run so smooth. In a world where it is hard to trust, Greg and his team have certainly earned ours. Kudos, you gained a customer for life....... we gained a friend,
Greg is my go to car guy! Him and his team go above and beyond what any other shop ever has. They care about mine and by cars best interest, and most importantly my safety! They truly care about their work and I am a proud and happy customer! Greg's Garage leads me in the right direction, which I appreciate since I know little about cars. They take great care of my Ford Ranger and I won't take it anywhere else!
Greg offers the best experience that I've had with an auto mechanic. A good mechanic is hard to find. Greg is excellent. Why - because he's honest and trustworthy and cares about what he does and how the customer feels about his service. He went above and beyond. Greg's Garage is affordable and he is great about communication.
Greg is a very honest and fair mechanic. I took my truck to him because I had some concerns with a vibration. Greg fixed the issue and addressed a few others that he found. Greg always kept me in the loop and was very fair with his fees. I highly recommend him and will be taking all my vehicles to him in the future!
Greg got me back on the road quickly when he knew I was on an extremely limited budget. It was either find a way to fix my car or lose my job and he got me on the road in less than 24 hours. He will definitely get more business from me in the future and I will tell others about him. Thanks again, Greg!!
Greg has been terrific for me and my daughter-in-law. When her car broke down we had it towed to Greg's Garage. He took a look at it and gave us a price to fix it which was comparable to other shops. Since this was the 3rd time the same problem had happended we did not want to spend the money to fix it so Greg purchased the car. And gave her a free car inspection on the car she bought.
I took my car in for several things. I had been to a garage when I was out of town to check a leak and a clunking noise in the rear end. I was told the transfer case was leaking and the transmission might be bad. When I returned home I called around and got prices from 4 shops for repairs. Then I went to Greg and he quoted me a price much, much lower. The transfer case was leaking but very minimally and the clunking noise was a loose spare tire!! Simple, quick fixes that saved me tons of money. I recommend checking him out.