Robison OilAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Our installation teams are experts in natural gas, oil and propane installations. We follow all township and DEC laws and codes. Our experts can help you with all facets of your project. Our installers work 7 days a week to guarantee heat and hot water during the winter months. We can install every make and model of heating and air conditioning systems or furnaces. Robison even installs solar power hot water units and high efficiency tankless hot water systems. We also handle oil and gas conversions and oil tank installations. As home performance experts, we have funding and rebates available from the utilities, and the State and Federal governments.
- AC Service & Installation Biofuel Heating Oil Duct Cleaning Electricity Energy Audits Equipment Service & Installation Heating Oil Mold Testing Natural Gas
- Aprilaire, Burnham, Ecobee, Generac, Goodman, Granby, Highland Tank, Honeywell, IQ Air, Intellicon, Lennox, Nest, Roth, Santa-Fe, Thermopride, Weil McLain
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, debit, check, cash, financing available
- Wi-Fi, Customer Service, Handicap Accessible
- English, Portuguese, Thai
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Plumbers
I had a new boiler and hot water heate installed by Robison. I received superior service right from the representative that designed my system to the crew that installed it. I would highly recommend Robison. They aren't the least expensive, but as the adage goes...You get what you pay for and I am very very pleased.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Hired 2 months a go for new furnace syetem paid half the job. they did not do nothing just a bunch of emails and nothing achived. they claim they have over 20 years of experience but it did not work my case and no heat. I will never use them again.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
The facts are that new furnance installation was a conversion from electric to propane. This type of installation requires several permits and pre inspections by the local municipality,the department of environmental conservation (wetlands),. We are most sensitive to the needs of the homeowner, but have a legal responsibility to proceed only with the correct and legal permits. The homeowner wanted us to proceed illegally. The customer was also well aware that the propane portion of the project was not included in the proposal. Even so,they took no action in retaining a propoane company which further delayed the project. Trenching was required in a designated wetlands area that further delayed us from proceeding. ALthough this was not part of our scope of work, we acted as a general contractor for them and coordinated with propane company. Many hours were invested in trips to the building department and actual work performed at this home. I am sorry that we were not able to complete this project but would not do so under the homeowner's illegal terms.