My 6 month old was in to get neutered he was about 65 lbs and very healthy dropped him off at 815am told to come back at 4 pm at 922am I was called and told after surgery he was doing good and just quit breathing and died I WOULD NOT recommend anyone take their beloved animals to this quack!!!
Ellsworth Animal Hospital
- General Info:
- We are a mixed animal veterinary practice located in central Kansas, offering a wide variety of services for both large and small animals. Our staff consists of three veterinarians, a licensed veterinary technician, and four veterinary assistants. Stop in to see us or give us a call to set up an appointment!Ray A. Christiansen, D.V.M.Bryon N. Wilson, D.V.M.Laurel A. Wegener, D.V.M.
- Frontline, Hill's Science Diet Pet Food
- Payment method:
- check, debit, discover, master card, visa
- Digital Radiography; In-House Laboratory; Large & Small Animal Pharmacy; Indoor Heated Obstetrical Area; Indoor & Outdoor Hydraulics Chutes; Portable Hydraulic Chute
- Veterinarians, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Pet Grooming, Veterinary Specialty Services