Smokey's Pit Stop
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Great Food - Great Drinks - Great Fun Smokey's Catering, 20 Years of Exp. Family BBQ, Wedding reception, Quinceanera, or company BBQ, we handle everything from planning and prepping, to setup and clean-up, in a creative and professional manner. We use only the choicest cuts of meat and ribs smoked for hours to perfection in our live oak smoker pit. Our salads, as well as our beans and con queso are all homemade, using only the finest and freshest ingredients.
- APPETIZERS*Chili Bowl *Chile Con Queso *French Fries *Cheesesticks *Poppers *Onion RingsHOT WINGS*Regular *Large *Boneless Hot Wings *Ribs *Pork Ribs *Pork Loin *Turkey *Quarter Chicken *Half Chicken *Combo Plate (any two meats) *Trio Plate (any three meats)*Baby Back Ribs*Beef Ribs*Turkey Breast *Chicken Breast Fajita *Brisket SIDE ITEMS *Chili Beans *Potato Salad *Macaroni & Cheese *Corn on the Cob *Red Beans & Rice *Cole Slaw *ChipsTake Out, Delivery & Full Service Catering
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, amex, discover, mastercard, visa
- Cocktail Lounges, Restaurants, Bars
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Alcohol: Full Bar
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
Brisket is dry and tough to chew, and the bread is anything but fresh.
If you think the chopped brisket is a good alternative, think again. It isn't chopped brisket, it's chopped fat leftovers. It's slimey in a gelatinous sort of way, I get the feeling it was boiled because of how rubbery the fat is.
The french fries are great, but still... avoid at all costs.