East County Urgent CareAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Family Practice Providing quality medical care without the wait when: 1. Your primary care physician's office is closed 2. You do not have a primary care physician. 3. You are away from home Industrial Medicine - WE ARE MPN/PPO PROVIDERS FOR ALL MAJOR WORK COMP CARRIERS! We have over 30 years’ experience in dealing with, the sometimes, complicated guidelines of workers compensation and OSHA. Management of industrial cases is pursued initially with conservative treatment and use of an aggressive modified work program. We have a Workers Compensation Coordinator that works full time with our clients. Our coordinator is in contact with the employer, insurance company and the injured worker throughout the entire course of our treatment. If referral to a specialist or hospitalization is required we have an extensive referral system in place to address these needs.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (619) 442-2245
- accidents, injuries, fractures, lacerations, pediatrics, family medicine, physical exams, worker's compensation
- botox, x-rays
- Payment method:
- debit, check, insurance, mastercard, visa
- El Cajon
- Cosmetic Services A safe and affordable place for you to get that look you've been waiting for! Located in El Cajon, Smooth Image is East County's premier place for cosmetic services. We provide laser hair removal, BOTOX, Chemical Peels (face and body), Masks/Facials, Detoxifying Treatments and many other services. Cosmetic services are by appointment only. Weight Loss If you've tried to lose weight, but all you've lost is your patience, our program offers a different path - one that's clinically proven to get results. Weight loss services are by appointment only.
- DOT DMV Driver Physical Exams - Trained & Certified by the FMCSA
- Clinics, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice, Physicians & Surgeons, Occupational Medicine, Emergency Care Facilities, Beauty Salons, Urgent Care, Hair Removal, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics, Physicians & Surgeons, Medical Clinics
This is the best Urgent Care I have EVER used. We now choose them over our regular doctor because we can walk in, be seen, have tests or X-rays done & are out within 1 hr with great, courteous helpful staff, nurses, doctors etc. They bill my insurance like a doctor's office instead of like an urgent care facility which only cost me about $19 which is GREAT!!!! I constantly am referring everyone I know with or ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I have brought my children in on many occassions for illness and injuries. The staff and physicians are professional and caring. They are so much easier to get into than the pediatrician's office. They always take care of the problem and I don't have to wait too long. I love this place.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I went in for abdominal pain and found out that I had a UTI...With insurance my bill is now $160. They sent a urine culture to Lab Corp and they too are billing me now for another $5. I spoke to the lady about my first bill and was told that everything was all included in the bill for $160 but Lab Corp is sending me to collections if I dont pay the $5 for something they couldnt explain other then it was a culture the... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
East County Urgent Care and LabCorp are two separate entities. We may use an outside lab to process cultures and blood work. Sometimes this is needed to make an accurate diagnosis. LabCorp will charge for these tests separately from our office visit or any “in house” test performed at our clinic. While we make every effort to convey this to our patients we regret the bad experience of this one individual and seek to improve the communication between patient and staff for a quality and affordable care.