Waggin' Wheels Housecall Veterinary ServiceAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- I have a small animal house call veterinary service. I provide annual vaccinations, check ups, minor illnesses, euthanasia, grief counseling, pet sitting, transportation and have access to a full-service practice where I am an associate veterinarian. We are capable of handling surgeries, hospitalization and complete diagnostics. I offer evening and weekend hours for the convenience of my clients at very competitive rates, oftentimes more reasonable than a stationary clinic. Most appointments average 45 minutes which is much more than your average appointment time.
- House Calls, Euthanasia, annual vaccinations, wellness examinations, grief counseling and transportation for pet burial, behavior counseling and referral, attentive follow up care for referrals to emergency or specialty services, minor home procedures such as gastrointestinal, respiratory, musculoskeletal injuried and skin issues and many more., I provide Heartgard and Frontline and most medications. I also have available other health care products, training tools, Lupine Pet Products and can assist in finding the right product taylored to your pets needs. If I don't have it, I can get special orders within 48 hour period.
- frontline, heartgard, wellness
- Northeast Oklahoma City, Spring Creek
- AMERICAN VETERINARY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION, American Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinarians, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarian Emergency Services