Achieving truly epic vision begins with a comprehensive eye exam administered in our offices by one of Epic Vision's experienced and well-respected eyecare professionals.
- Optometrists, Physicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology, Physicians & Surgeons
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit, insurance, cash, financing available
- Services/Product offered:
- Achieving truly epic vision begins with a comprehensive eye exam administered in our offices by one of Epic Vision's experienced and well-respected eyecare professionals. We use only state of the art examination equipment and technology to test for any possible visual impairment and eye disease. If any deficiency, defect or dysfunction is discovered, you can be confident that Epic Vision is among the country's most qualified vision correction centers in providing primary eyecare and performing surgical procedures.Epic Vision Primary EyecareEpic Vision Corrective/Surgical ProceduresDr. Shaver accepts most medical insurances including Medicare, United Healthcare, BlueCross / BlueShield, Aetna and many more. Dr. Shaver is now accepting new patients, call for an appointment at (405) 471-5252.
Mon - Fri 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Appointments Available now! Call 405-471-5252
- Extra Phones:
Dr. Shaver's office is an incredibly friendly and efficient office. I called for an appointment, and even though he's an eye specialist - they worked me in within the same week! Dr. Shaver spends enough time with you in the room so you will understand what may be going on, and was just very professional and friendly! I will definitely be referring everyone to go see him. I may have to have cataract surgery soon, and ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse