I can not say enough good things about Dr. Chris and his staff. We just moved to the area and one of our dogs got sick, took care of us right away. He personally followed up with us for a few days after our visit to make sure our four legged baby was doing better. It is wonderful to have a Vet. that truly cares!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Gentle Care Animal HospitalAdd to mybook
Approximate number of views of this business profile
Number of people that have bookmarked this business
Number of YP reviews
The highest standard of quality and compassion in veterinary care
- General Info:
- Open Monday 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Tuesday 7:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., Wednesday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. & Saturday 7:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Medical, Surgical, Dental care. In house pharmacy, lab, radiology facilities and intensive care unit.
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, discover, master card, visa
- Just North of N.W. 164th on May Ave
- Northwest Oklahoma City
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians, Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinary Labs, Veterinarian Emergency Services