Sun-Golden KennelsAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Sun-Golden Kennels, located in Edgerton, WI, has been serving the area since 2008. We offer grooming, boarding, daycare, and puppies. We are located in a country setting with security cameras, giving you peace of mind that your dogs will be well taken care of. We also offer the best brands, including Royal Canine, American Natural Premium, Natures Farmacy, and Jones Bones. Sun-Golden Kennels: Your Pet, Our Passion.
- Toys, Dog Food and Supplements, Dog and Pet Grooming and Boarding, Nail Trimming, Bathing, Dog Daycare and Exercise, Teeth Brushing, 24/7 Music Playing, Dog Therapy Swimming and Fun Swimming.
- American Natural Premium, Jones Bones, Natures Farmacy, Royal Canine
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, check, mastercard
- Master Groomer, AKC Licensed, State Inspected, AKC Kennel Club Member, GRCA Member, AKC Inspected.
- Dog Day Care, Kennels, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Grooming, Pet Services, Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies
To all our customers, we appreciate you business! We are also glad that you appreciate what we do for your family pet! Our goal here at Sun-Golden Kennels is SAFETY for all dogs. Gary as for your post, I'm sorry that you can't appreciate our honesty....we simply could not guarantee you pets safety. He was in a lidded kennel, but when he is climbing the walls, we feared for his safety...and when outside, it is... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Review would be less if I could. My dog is BANNED from staying here, and I got a lecture. A lecture about how my dog climbed on another dogs cage. Funny my detailed page They TOOK, IDENTIFIED he was a climber, and assured he would be kenned in a kennel with a TOP. Nope, I picked him up and I heard, what a great dog, but we are not going to accept him here anymore because he climbed onto an others dog cage. I ex... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
We boarded our little dog here for 10 days. Not realizing their pickup hours were 4-6 on Sunday, we showed up at 1:30. To say the least the owner was upset by this. She lectured me in front of my sons which was extremely embarrassing. She preached to me about her 16 hour work days 7 days a week. The owner was rude, childish and unprofessional. She turned a happy reunion into a sad home coming. We will never go back. ... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
This place is great! Our dogs love going here, we make the last turn to go to this kennel and the dogs know where we are headed. They can't get out of the car fast enough and once through the door, - they are done with us and ready to go play with all their friends. Very clean place, owners are very attentive to the dogs needs. They also have bath specials and other grooming needs, if you want. Great variety of dog f... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse