- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Sun-Golden Kennels, in Edgerton, WI, has been serving the area since 2008. We offer grooming, boarding, daycare, and puppies. We are located in a country setting with security cameras, giving you peace of mind that your dogs will be well taken care of. We also offer the best brands, including Royal Canine, American Natural Premium, Natures Farmacy, and Jones Bones. Sun-Golden Kennels, in Edgerton, your pet, our passion.
- Dog and Pet Grooming and Boarding, Nail Trimming, Bathing, Dog Daycare and Exercise, Teeth Brushing, 24/7 Music Playing, Dog Therapy Swimming and Fun Swimming, Toys, Dog Food and Supplements
- American Natural Premium, Jones Bones, Natures Farmacy, Royal Canine
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, check, mastercard
- Master Groomer, AKC Licensed, State Licensed, State Inspected, AKC Kennel Club Member, GRCA Member, AKC Inspected
- Kennels, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Services, Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies, Pet Grooming, Dog Day Care
To all our customers, we appreciate you business! We are also glad that you appreciate what we do for your family pet! Our goal here at Sun-Golden Kennels is SAFETY for all dogs.
Gary as for your post, I'm sorry that you can't appreciate our honesty....we simply could not guarantee you pets safety. He was in a lidded kennel, but when he is climbing the walls, we feared for his safety...and when outside, it is very difficult to put a lid on a 1/4 -1/2 acre play yard to insure your dog did not escape.
LOTS of LOVE for the DOGS, SAFETY & HONESTY these are our business principals!
Review would be less if I could. My dog is BANNED from staying here, and I got a lecture. A lecture
about how my dog climbed on another dogs cage. Funny my detailed page They TOOK, IDENTIFIED he was a climber, and assured he would be kenned in a kennel with a TOP. Nope, I picked him up and I heard, what a great dog, but we are not going to accept him here anymore because he climbed onto an others dog cage. I explained that you were to have him in a TOPPED cage. No answer to why he was not in that type of kennel. Sad, other people in reviews complain about receiving lectures about their pets.
Its not what I or others expect when we shelter or "family member" at the kennel.
We boarded our little dog here for 10 days. Not realizing their pickup hours were 4-6 on Sunday, we showed up at 1:30. To say the least the owner was upset by this. She lectured me in front of my sons which was extremely embarrassing. She preached to me about her 16 hour work days 7 days a week. The owner was rude, childish and unprofessional. She turned a happy reunion into a sad home coming. We will never go back. I realize we inconvenienced her, but she had no right to treat us like dirt!
This place is great! Our dogs love going here, we make the last turn to go to this kennel and the dogs know where we are headed. They can't get out of the car fast enough and once through the door, - they are done with us and ready to go play with all their friends. Very clean place, owners are very attentive to the dogs needs. They also have bath specials and other grooming needs, if you want. Great variety of dog food and other dog supplies and toys. They are not huge, so they only take so many dogs per day - LOTS OF ROOM TO RUN AND PLAY - indoors & outdoors. Keep up the good work. :)