Sears Appliance Repair
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Sears Home Services ? In Home Repair has over 6,800 trained technicians providing both product maintenance and repair solutions. Our techs are industry trained, well-respected and will help keep your products running longer and working right in no time. We are America's largest service provider ? wherever you bought it, we?ll repair it. Schedule service 24/7, availability Monday ? Saturday & no extra charge for Saturday,What to expectCall before we arriveEstimate before we begin workGuarantee workWe?re the largest repair outfit in the country and we?re right around the corner! Plus, you will save 25% on all in-home repairs!Our repair technicians will process payment and any coupons or discounts at the time of service.
- We offer In-Home Repair & Maintenance Service for the following: Washers & Dryers, Refrigeration, Cooking, Dishwashers, Microwaves, Tractors & Snow Throwers, Fitness Equipment, Home Electronics, Water Softeners & Heaters, and more! Call 1-800-280-5986 We offer Carry-In Repair Services for the following: TVs, VCRs, DVDs, Camcorders, Audio Equipment, Microwave Ovens, Sewing Machines, Mowers, Edgers, Weedwackers, Trimmers, Tillers, Snowthrowers, Power Tools, Air Compressors, Generators, Pressure Washers, Alternators, Vacuums, and other types of Floor Care Equipment. For a location near you call 1-800-280-5986.
- 3com, Ace, Acer, Addison, Admiral, Adobe, Adobeair, Agrifab, Air Quest, Aiwa, Amana, Ambassador, American Standard, Americana, Apple, Aprilaire, Arcoaire, Ariens, Armstrong, Asus, Ati, Averatec, Bard, Bosch, Bose, Briggs&Straton, Brother,Bryant, Caloric, Campblhsfld, Canon, Carrier, Casio, Cerwin Vega, Char-Broil, Cisnet, Coleman, Comfort, Companion, Compaq, Craftsman, Craftsman Pro, Creative Lab, Crosley, Day & Night, Dell, Delonghi, Delta, Denon, Dirt Devil, Dunkirk, Dynamic, Eager 1, Ecowater, Element, Ema, Emachines, Epson, Estate, Eureka, Euro-Pro, Fedders, Fiesta, Fisher, Fisher Paykel, Frigidaire, Fuji, Funai, Galaxy, Gateway, Ge, Ge Profile, Generac, Gibson, Glow, Goodman, Harmon Kardon, Health Rider, Heil-Quaker, Hitachi, Homelite, Honda, Horizon, Hotpoint, Hp, Husqvarna, Ibm, Ikea, Mage, Imperial, Infocus, Inglis, Intercity, Intl Cmf Prd, Janitrol, Janome, Jbl, Jenn-Air, Jensen, Jvc, Kawasaki, Kelvinator, Kenmore, Kenmore Elite, Kenmore Pro, Kitchenaid, Odak, Kohler, Lawnboy, Ennox, Lenovo, Lg, Lifestyler, Lifetime, Liquid Video, Lite-On, Luxaire, Mackissic, Magic Chef, Magicpak, Magnavox, Maker, Makita, Maytag, Mcculloch, Milwaukee, Mirus, Mitsubishi, Modern Maid, Msi, Murray, Nec, Nikon, Nordyne, Norge, Ohiosteel, Oneida Royal, Panasonic, Payne, Philips, Pioneer, Polaroid, Polk Audio, Portercable, Poulan, Proform, Quasar, Rca, Reebok, Reliance, Rexel, Rheem, Robins/Subaru, Roper, Royal, Royal Sover, Ruud, Sampo, Samsung, Sears, Sentry, Singer, Skil, Snapper, Snow
- Payment method:
- amex, master card, visa, discover
- Oakwood Mall
- Schedule service 24/7, availability Monday ? Saturday & no extra charge for Saturday, All repairs guaranteed!
- Major Appliance Refinishing & Repair, Tractor Repair & Service, Small Appliance Repair, Major Appliances, Appliance Installation, Electronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & Service, Small Appliances, Washers & Dryers Service & Repair, Lawn Mowers, Refrigerators & Freezers-Repair & Service, Dishwasher Repair & Service, Television & Radio-Service & Repair, Lawn Mowers-Sharpening & Repairing, Range & Oven Repair, Exercising Equipment-Service & Repair, Major Appliance Parts
The service was very poor. When I called the sold me a "flat rate repair" this only covered a repair up to $500. The person on the phone never told me this. When the service person showed up he looked at the Washer for less than 5 min and never removed any covers or ran the washer. Since I have seen this problem before and have over 15 years of maintenance experience I beleive he mis diognosed the problem. He said the beating was bad and that the spider bracket on the back of the drum was not broken. in the time since the service guy came the drum has completely broke off and the motor still turns in the back. I do not hear any grinding noise that a bearing would make. They told me that the parts to replace the bearing would be over $700 and the total would be around $1000 so I would have to cover the portion over $500.