Pizza Plus and Artisan Experience
Where Plus Means More
- General Info:
- Armed with a time-tested family recipe for success, weâ€™re home to more than just Eau Claireâ€™s best hand rolled authentically local pizza. Plus means more! You will find intimate bar side seating and a spacious dining room featuring natural brick and mortar walls augmented by a historic tin ceiling. The fresh and natural urban feel of the space compliments our artisan cuisine.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit
- We are located across the street from the Downtown Convention Center and 1 block away from the Childrens Museum and the State Theater.
- Downtown Eau Claire
- You will find intimate bar side seating and a spacious dining room featuring natural brick and mortar walls augmented by a historic tin ceiling. The fresh and natural urban feel of the space compliments our artisan cuisine. We also offer a large arcade for the little and big kid in all of us. A great time for any gathering or party.
Bottle and Barrel
- Caterers, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Restaurants, Bar & Grills, Pizza
- Other Information:
Parking: Street, Free
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Cuisines: Burgers, American, Hot Dogs, Italian, European, Continental, Pizza
Alcohol: Full Bar
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Price Range : Average
Posted: 4/4/2008Provided by Citysearch -
This is some of the best pizza I have ever had. The crust was homemade. The staff isn't pushy to sell you appetizers you don't want. The atmosphere is family/hip. We had a couple of mean games of airhockey and bubble hockey in their gameroom. It was very fun.
Posted: 1/5/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I recommend this restaurant to everyone. Food is fantastic (Burgers, Pasta, Pizza and Sandwiches) and the staff so accomodating. It is the jewel of downtown and a great place for a family outing, a sport team gathering, or dinner before the movies. They are usually pretty busy. You will need to allow extra time on play night. The place is large enough where kids can be kids without the sounds overwhelming the adults. We took a caroling group down there for Christmas. The staff was so nice. They allowed us to turn off the music on the one side and sing to our hearts content; asking us if WE minded THEM listening. It was very warm and festive! I always go there and will always recommend this to my friends and family. EnJoY!
Posted: 11/4/2007Provided by Citysearch -
Piiza Plus is an awesome place to take kids. B-Day parties!
They have an entire back room full of coin games, etc.
My kids have a bawl!
They have a full bar and smoking is offered in that area.
Off from the bar area, is a non-smoking area for adults. Looks over the City street.
Off from the bar, is the back room for family fun and multiple coin games. Obviously non-smoke.
The set up of this bar/resteraunt is excellent!
A business man can quietly enjoy his newspaper and meal without any distractions.
Whether he's a smoker or not, he will find a queit place.
The kids can be kids in the other half.
It's a win/win for everyone.
The entryway has several famous people's pictures and autographs.
Their lunch buffet is the best in town!
Buffet is served in the bar area for adults and the other side where the families are.
again, keeping each patron's experience unique and special to their needs.
Portion sizes are large and cost is definitely reasonable.
I strongly suggest the salad bar and their Taco Pizza.
Everything is excellent, but those are my personal fav's.
The decor is old Eau Claire, with current wood accents that mixes old with new.
Various seating is available from booths to open round tables throughout.
Downfall, It's quite spread out.
Wait staff has a hard time seeing all the patrons.
Causing long wait time for requests and/or orders.
Seem to be understaffed.
Always freindly wait staff at the bar, but the others can be rude.
When you go there, make yourself at home....
If you need anything...go to the bar. Your request will be met lots quicker.