The Home Depot
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The Home Depot #6603 isn't just a hardware store. We provide tools, appliances, outdoor furniture, building materials to East Palo Alto, CA residents. Let us help with your project!
- Tools, appliances, outdoor furniture, building materials, décor, plumbing, electrical, paint, lighting, fans, area rugs, flooring, storage, installation services.
- Hampton Bay, Glacier Bay, Husky, Home Decorators Collection, Vigoro, GE, Amana, Whirlpool, LG, Maytag, Samsung, Electrolux, Toto, John Deere, BEHR, Ariens, Cub Cadet, Black & Decker, Dewalt, Ridgid, Makita, Ryobi, Milwaukee, Bosch, Hilti, Dremel, Mohawk, Martha Stewart Living, Artistic Weavers, and more.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, amex, discover, master card, visa, debit, financing available
- Home Centers, Building Materials, Tools, Home Improvements, Hardware Stores, Paint
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Price Range : Average
Posted: 7/31/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I had a consultation appointment from Home Depot in Palo Alto CA for a possible kitchen remodel and the sales associate (Derrick) smelled like he took a bath in liquor. He was also extremely rude and he did not seem like he wanted to be there at all. This guy started to get angry because I said I wanted to look at my options before I decide to go with them. I was very polite out of fear of what this guy may do. He started saying things like, ""If you didnt like it. You should have said something and not wasted my time."" He kept complaing the whole time he packed up his equipment. I am a woman and all I could think was, How do I get this guy out of my home safely! I will never call Home Depot again for them to send deranged drunks in my home. I feel I cant even complain because this guy seemed unstable and knows where I live. BEWARE!!!
Posted: 8/25/2003Provided by Citysearch -
Do not use them as a ""contractor"". Had them install a Pergo floor 2 years ago & they didn't do the install per specs. The entire floor had to come up (problem started 12/30/02) & the warranty replacement has just commenced (8/18/03). They refuse to acknowledge that the original install was done incorrectly. A propsed 2-1/2 day warranty install is still not done (day 5 has passed) and they botched it from the get go. Leveled the floor incorrectly on Monday & hacked it out on Tuesday. Damaged my new dishwasher and more! Amazingly incompetent; tactic is to blame the customer.