Tender Care Learning Center
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Our mission is to help children prepare for a lifelong love of learning by providing each child a quality early care and educational experience. We seek organizational excellence by providing high quality services that meet or exceed licensing and recognized industry standards. We are the early childhood professionals!
- Business History
- Tender Care Learning Centers was founded in 1982 in Pittsburgh. Tender Care Learning Center in CT (formally Apple Tree Children's Centers) was founded back in the 1980’s. Tender Care Learning Centers is one of the largest non-profit organizations in the country dedicated solely to quality early childhood education. We currently operate more than 20 child care centers, in PA and CT. Our schools have achieved and are maintaining excellent reputations for quality in the communities which we presently serve. We currently have 100% NAEYC accreditation at all of our eligible schools! For more than 30 years, we have been successfully helping thousands of families with their early care and education needs.
- Our educated and qualified teachers use a nationally recognized curriculum to plan fun and educational activities and experiences to promote individualized growth for all children in our infant, toddler, preschool and pre-kindergarten classrooms.
- Payment method:
- debit, check, visa, master card, mastercard
- JumpBunch, Soccer Shots, free educational in-house field trips
National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
Apple Tree Children's Center
Apple Tree Children's Centers
Tender Care Learning Centers
- Day Care Centers & Nurseries, Child Care, Preschools & Kindergarten, Camps-Recreational, Nursery Schools, Schools, Recreation Centers