We brought our 2005 Fleetwood Bayside popup to Shady Maple RV to have a leak repair done to the roof. The initial job that was done did not meet our expectations. The General Manager, Bob, was professional and courteous when he listened to the issues we had with the repair. We were very concerned because we had a camping trip coming up in 2 days. Bob wanted to see what the issues were, but with my husband at work, we... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Shady Maple RVAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Come to see our inventory of: * Class A * Class C * Fifth Wheels * Travel Trailers * Toy Haulers and Pop Ups available for sale or rent Located at the famous Shady Maple Restaurant and Market complex, we offer a large selection of new and used equipment!
- * Winnebago * Fleetwood * Newmar * Holiday Rambler * Four Winds * Coachmen * Forest River * Crossroads * Alfa * Hy-Line * Gulf Stream * Keystone * Sun Valley * Jayco * Sunray * Sunline * Viking, dutchmen, rockwood
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, check
- If using GPS please enter 155 Ewell Rd. East Earl PA.
Shady Maple RV Sales and Service
- Motor Homes, Recreational Vehicles & Campers, Recreational Vehicles & Campers-Rent & Lease, Recreational Vehicles & Campers-Repair & Service
We have purchased 2 5th wheels from shady maple over the past 3 years. We can not speak highly enough of there service. Both purchases when made were handled perfectly. Jerry was our saleman and the service department even took the time at delivery to make sure my hitch was set up right. Not to mention we got to eat at the shady maple smorgasboard while we were there. Which if you have never tried it you are missing ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
We purchased an RV 2-1/2 weeks ago. Our salesman stated the used vehicle would be cleaned and prepped, and guaranteed us they'd checked, and everything was in good working order. We scheduled delivery for the next week. When we called to confirm delivery, his response was "I don't see it happening". I called the Gen Mgr and advised him of the situation and he stated he would look into it and call me the nex... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse