Mallard's LandingAdd to mybook
Retirement Living At It's Best!
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- *Retirement Center *Registered Nurse on Staff
- *Single Story, One or Two Bedroom Apartments with Kitchen Appliances *Formal Dining Room *Private Dining Room for Resident Use *Social, Cultural and Educational Activities *Beauty and Barber Shop *24 Hour Emergency Assistance *Two Delicious Meals Laundry *Tray Service *Scheduled Transportation for Medical Appointments
- In St. Clair County within immediate access of hospitals, physicians care and other health services.
- Amenities at Mallards Landing: Easy access single story design Heated concrete entrance for easy access Rich imported carpeting in common areas Air conditioned Beautifully furnished atrium and common areas Library, exercise, and recreation area Beauty and Barber salon Free ample parking Automatic emergency generator on premises Cable television Large screen television 24 hour emergency call system Weekly linen service( linen not included) Weekly housekeeping Stained glass windows at dining room Professional landscaping Private dining room available for guests and parties. Two meals per day, with diabetic menu if needed Large elegantly appointed dining room served by waitress Apartments individually temperature controlled Large tea and lounging areas Sky lights and beautiful brick fireplaces Piano and fish aquarium in Atrium Overnight company is welcome, meals provided to all guests at a modest fee. Transportation on a fee-for-service basis to and from Doctors, Dentists, etc. Located within immediate access of hospital, physician offices and other health care services Assisted care available. Mallards Landing offers assisted care on a fee-per-service basis if needed or desired. Services such as, bathing, dressing, dental appointments, personal laundry
- Elderly Homes, Retirement Communities, Assisted Living Facilities, Nursing & Convalescent Homes, Apartments, Retirement Apartments & Hotels, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services