Voyageur Lakewalk InnAdd to mybook
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- You'll feel right at home at the Voyageur Lakewalk Inn. Your clean, comfortable room (most with a lakefront view), the private entrance into your room, and our friendly, helpful staff ensure that you'll enjoy the most peaceful and affordable visit to the north shore that you've ever had. Walking distance to some of the most interesting entertainment, shopping and dining experiences Duluth has to offer: * Canal Park * Fon Du Luth Casino * Fitters Brewery Complex and Countless Restaurants * Museums * Art Galleries and Antique Shops * Closest Lodging to St. Mary's, Miller Dawn and St. Luke's Hospitals, as well as the Northland and Duluth Clinics The best part is that BMFT's total flight training costs are among the lowest in the industry. Simplified interactive self-study programs coupled with the absence of time-consuming and often expensive air traffic delays here at the Buffalo-Lancaster Airport makes learning to fly possible within almost any family budget. Training aircraft: We use Cessna 172SP training aircraft. Each meticulously maintained aircraft is equipped with Garmin G1000 glass panel cockpits.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (800) 258-3911
- Relax with a Complimentary Cup of Coffee or Tea and Continental Breakfast * Free Showtime * Free Wireless Internet Visit our web site to see our rooms. For those special romantic evenings, you'll enjoy our new Whirlpool Lodge rooms, complete with fireplaces. You will also enjoy our Penthouse Suite, with floor to ceiling windows overlooking Lake Superior, furnished with white leather, fireplace, deck and full kitchen. Free Continental Breakfast and a Friendly Staff.
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, debit, diners club, discover, amex, all major credit cards
- In The Heart of the Historic Art District
- Downtown Duluth
- English, Spanish
- Motels, Lodging, Bed & Breakfast & Inns, Hotels, Hotels-Apartment
- Other Information:
Price Range : Below Average