Olive Garden Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children’s, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do.
- Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta Bowl® isn’t just back, it’s bigger and better than ever before. Come celebrate the 20th anniversary of Never Ending Pasta Bowl® at Olive Garden by enjoying over 20 irresistible choices when you build bowl after bowl of your perfect pasta. Choose a savory sauce, like our new Chicken Pomodoro or Pesto Alfredo, a delicious pasta, and a tasty topping like new Crispy Chicken Fritta. Then, enjoy your never ending pasta with never ending salad and breadsticks, all starting at $9.99. Or order from our regular menu, featuring everyday favorites like Chicken Parmigiana or our famous Tour of Italy, best enjoyed with a glass of one of our Italian wines. And since there’s always room for dessert, finish your meal off with our impossibly creamy Tiramisu or Zeppoli, dusted with powdered sugar and served with chocolate sauce. No matter what you order, every night is a good night for Olive Garden. We’re All Family Here.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards
- Duluth Heights
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
A family of six has to save for some time to afford to go out for nice meal. We accept that. However, when we do go out we like to chose a place that would be expected to have a good kids menu. The only redeeming part of Olive Garden's kids menu is they also get to share in the adults salad and bread sticks. Our 9 year old son had the chicken and pasta and said ""Dad that sauce was not very good... it tasted like a ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I couldn't disagree with gambeli's review more.... ""Overpriced for what you get."" Seriously? Did you not know about the unlimited salad/soup or breadsticks? I usually don't spend time to write reviews, but my family and I thoroughly enjoyed the food, atmosphere, and service! Thanks again!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
The menue is always fresh and full of variety. The cost is a little high, but it is always worth it. The weekends are busy for dinner, especially on the weekends, so it is worth the effort to get there early, otherwise it will be a 45 to 60 minute wait for a table.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
We got quite tired of the Grandma's franchise in Duluth and decided to go a little different, ah ... go figure ... an Olive Garden franchise. Should have known better; an Olive Garden is an Olive Garden. The differences are by location and this location is overpriced for what you get. I've had better value at other locations (in Southern Colorado). The waiter was a bit testy and haughty. Oh, perhaps I should mention ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch