Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children’s, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do. Bill Darden was just 19-years-old when he opened his first restaurant in 1938. It was a 25-seat luncheonette in Waycross, Ga., called The Green Frog and promised “Service with a Hop.” He went on to open the first Olive Garden in Orlando, Florida, in 1982. Olive Garden continues to be the number one full-service Italian restaurant company in the country with more than 800 restaurants bringing Italian hospitality to hungry people around the world.
- We’ve always been your home for comfort. Now, there’s a lot more to love. Indulge in 3 exciting NEW twists on our famous lasagna, from Chicken Parmigiana Lasagna to Ravioli Alfredo Lasagna, but only for a limited time. These handcrafted layers of pasta perfection start at $11.99. And as always, start with unlimited salad and freshly baked breadsticks, on us. Reimagining lasagna is just one way our chefs are creating exciting twists on your favorite comfort foods. Satisfy your craving for comfort and connection at Olive Garden. Now, with Olive Garden Catering, you can also get your favorites delivered right to your door. Have your catering orders of $125 or more delivered, with a range of delicious combinations, so you can pick what you like, when you like. Now that Olive Garden Catering is available for pickup or delivery, it’s easier than ever to enjoy your favorite food with your favorite people. We’re all family here.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards
- Duluth Heights
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
- Other Information:
Good For Family: Yes
Good For Groups: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Bike Parking: No
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Family Style, American, Italian, European, Continental
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
A family of six has to save for some time to afford to go out for nice meal. We accept that. However, when we do go out we like to chose a place that would be expected to have a good kids menu. The only redeeming part of Olive Garden's kids menu is they also get to share in the adults salad and bread sticks. Our 9 year old son had the chicken and pasta and said ""Dad that sauce was not very good... it tasted like a can""
I couldn't disagree with gambeli's review more.... ""Overpriced for what you get."" Seriously? Did you not know about the unlimited salad/soup or breadsticks? I usually don't spend time to write reviews, but my family and I thoroughly enjoyed the food, atmosphere, and service! Thanks again!
The menue is always fresh and full of variety. The cost is a little high, but it is always worth it. The weekends are busy for dinner, especially on the weekends, so it is worth the effort to get there early, otherwise it will be a 45 to 60 minute wait for a table.
We got quite tired of the Grandma's franchise in Duluth and decided to go a little different, ah ... go figure ... an Olive Garden franchise. Should have known better; an Olive Garden is an Olive Garden. The differences are by location and this location is overpriced for what you get. I've had better value at other locations (in Southern Colorado). The waiter was a bit testy and haughty. Oh, perhaps I should mention the food, well, I zzzzzzzz Better to dream of the deli in the Cu...view moreb's across the street.view less