I took my 2002 Mini Cooper to them to replace the windshield and they did a great job. In and out fast with a much lower price than anyone else quoted me. Plus I had a trim piece that was cracked and needed replacement, and I had a new one I had ordered, and they installed it for me along with the windshield.Share Review
Low Price Auto GlassAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Cracks. Breaks. Shattered Glass. WHATEVER THE ISSUE, OUR TRAINED AUTO GLASS EXPERTS GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT.
- **Windshield Repair** Whether it’s just a small chip or crack or a completely smashed windshield, Low Price auto glass, has the experience, expertise and trained personnel to get you back on the road again. Low Price auto Glass has been repairing and replacing windshields and auto glass since 1982. We use top quality PPG ,OEM Glass ensuring a proper fit, longevity and your safety behind the wheel. We have several locations throughout the US allowing us to use our numbers for volume purchasing resulting in low low prices for you. **Window Tinting** KEEP YOUR CAR COOLER DURING THOSE LONG SUMMER COMMUTES, PROTECT YOUR VALUABLES FROM PRYING EYES, COME IN TODAY AND SEE WHAT A DIFFERENCE WINDOW TINTING CAN MAKE.
- PPG, Ppg, carlite, guardian, oem, pilkington, replacement
- Payment method:
- mastercard, debit, visa
- Windshield Auto Glass Repair and Replacement - Same Day Service
- Windshield Repair, Window Tinting, Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc, Glass Coating & Tinting
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Valet
I've had a very bad experience at this place. Shawn was very unprofessional & to say the least very rude. He scheduled me to come in 11:00 on Saturday. When I got there, he was working on a vehicle but did not even acknowledge me, but instead continued working. I waited in the lobby for 15 minutes, & finally I got tired waiting so I walked to see if I can find anyone at the shop. An older man told me he'll call him. Finally, Shawn came in the office & rudely told me my ap...view morepointment was at 9:00 a.m.& not 11:00 . I argued back & forth with him because there's no way I would agree for a 9:00 a.m. Appointment. He didn't apologize for the miscommunication, or offer to compensate my time by making an effort to reschedule me. Instead, he basically just said"you're out of luck" . I left really upset & told my family & all my friends. Now, they'll be telling their friends about my bad experience.view lessShare Review
I had my 1999 Isuzu Rodeo front windshield repaired here and I was even late to my appointment. These guys still replaced it with-in 30 minutes from the time I showed up and beat prices i was quoted at other shops. Amazing service and Fast!
It has been about 8 months and the window is just as good as the day they installed it. Thought I would leave a review because I had a friend needing a new windshield in her car today and I refered this company.
I received the best customer service. The office staff were all very friendly and personable. I was in and out of there a little over an hour (dropped my truck off). I will continue to use Low Price Auto for all future purchases =) anddddd they guarantee a lifetime warranty!Share Review
I have a Camaro that had the same tint on it for about 7 years. It startted fading and even worse, bubbles started to appear. I found this place after searching on YP.com and decided to just stop in. I was greeted by Shant who attended to me immediately. Shant looked at my car all the way around, told me why I was having the fading and bubbling issues, asked what I wanted to see and offered a few suggestions. He even walked me around his own car, and showed me how his tint turned out a...view mores I was looking for something similar. What I really enjoyed about this is that I did not feel pressured to do business at all. I completely felt like he was trying to educate me about different types of tints, the processs that goes into tinting, and what to look for in a good quality job. With this experience alone, I knew that I wanted to do business here. I set an appointment for 2 days later which I had to break to to conflicts with my work schedule. I called Shant and asked for another day and is answer was, "Not a problem. What does your schedule look like and when would you like to bring the car in?" Again, totally felt upressured. I ended up setting my appointment for the following Friday. I dropped the car off that Friday morning, Shant told me it would be ready by noon. I picked up the car and was completly pleased with the quality of work here! I am already planning on taking another one of my cars over in the very near future. My recommendation, do business here. You won't be disappointed!view lessShare Review