My wife and I recently purchased an RV from El Monte RV in Dublin and could not be happier. Mike and Paul were great. The service department snapped into gear as we did our walk through inspection and repaired every discrepency we found immediatly. They had completed all tasks before we left the coach. If you are looking for a used RV with a great warranty and an excellent service department look no farther.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
El Monte RV Rentals & SalesAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- El Monte RV, founded in 1970, is one of the largest recreational vehicle rental companies in the United States. The company maintains a fleet of more than 1,500 motor homes that includes class C and class A vehicles that feature sleeping areas and televisions. El Monte RV additionally provides transfer shuttle pickup and drop, towing and site information services, as well as provides a range of bicycles, accessories, kitchen kits and traffic tickets. Its other services include storage, overnight vehicle parking, vehicle support and cleaning. With one of its locations in Dublin, Calif., El Monte RV maintains its offices throughout Florida, Washington, New Jersey, Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Georgia and Maryland.
- Luxury and affordable RV rentals in your area are just a short ride away! Here at El Monte RV we include the largest supply of motorhomes and recreational vehicles in the area. You can stopover at our facility to take a look at our grand selection of Class C, Class A and Class A luxury Recreational Vehicle rentals. Some motorhomes, trailers and temporary housing have niceties like air conditioning, generators, eating areas, kitchens and other surprising features. One way service is also available. Our CS personnel can help you in making a reservation for your Recreational Vehicle rental or you can complete it in the coziness of your own home online. Call a representative to find out about all the great name brand recreational vehicles that we have in store for you. El Monte RV is the good deal leader in Recreational Vehicle rentals in your area!
- Fleetwood, Four Winds, Thor, Winnebago
- Payment method:
- cash, check, travelers checks, amex, debit, diners club, discover, master card, visa
- Motor Homes, Motor Homes-Rent & Lease, Travel Trailers, Recreational Vehicles & Campers, Recreational Vehicles & Campers-Rent & Lease
I hired an RV from these guys and my advice is AVOID THIS COMPANY!!! They are a dodgy set up. They did not give us water for the RV, leaving us for a week in the desert with no water. Not happy with the service or the manager who was rude and who lied to me about the insurance coverage. I have just returned home and they have charged 400$ to my card for no reason what so ever and I am now in the process of tak... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
We rented a motorhome from them and had a great time. We went to Albuquerque to visit family and it was fun. Best part was that the kids enjoyed the drive much more in the motorhome than when we do it in the car. Also, didn't have to sleep in the in-laws house.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
DO NOT RENT FROM DUBLIN EL MONTE RV! They have charged a bunch of fees to my credit card with out informing me or having me sign anything. I went to Burning Man in one of their RVs and it broke on me in the middle of the dessert. The Generator did not work. The Clean water had not been filled and the dirty water had not been emptied upon renting it to me. They had not filled the gas all the way and for some reason al... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
We rented an RV from El Monte Dublin for our Spring Vacation. The RV broke down the first day of our trip. We ended up being stranded in Needles, CA for 2 day. We ended up getting a replacement RV but upon our return, they tried to charge us with a $1,500 repair charge. We ended up disputing the charge through our Credit Card company and won. It put a huge damper on our trip and the return. Would not recommend ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch