Almost Free Legal ClinicAdd to mybook
Help Should Not Cost a Fortune!
Fri10:00 am - 4:30 pm
- General Info:
Almost Free Legal Clinic is a walk-in clinic. Our aim is to prepare your paperwork (legal forms) accurately and quickly at a cost that you can afford! Divorce, Custody, Support -- Let us help you!
- 38 Years Experience in the Legal Field
- Familiar with Court Rules, Procedures, and Forms
- History of helping people during challenging times with the following:
I am a professional that YOU can afford and my staff and I are here to make a difference. Let me assist you in preparing and finalizing your documentation. I have 38 years experience in the legal field and very familiar with the procedures for filing with the Court, recording, notarizing, and communicating efficiently. My staff and I are not attorneys, do not give legal advice, and cannot represent you in court. However, I can help you help yourself and give you the confidence that you may need by being prepared for whatever life changes you are experiencing at this time. Our goal is to continue to make a difference and help ease the challenges of completing and filling out legal forms.
Our experience is not limited to one specialty so give a call and find out if we can help you. I have a history of helping people during challenging times with family law issues, including, but not limited to Divorces, Spousal Support, Child Custody/Visitation and Support, Stipulation and Order, Trial Briefs, Marital Settlement Agreements, Living Trusts, Wills, Power of Attorney forms, Deeds, Contracts, Answer to Complaints, Probate, Guardianships, Step-Parent Adoptions, Wage Garnishments, , Pre-nuptial Agreements, Qualified Domestic Relation Orders, Subpoenas, Employee Handbooks, and much more.
Let me help remove the stress of preparing the documents for you. We have made a difference in many people’s lives during stressful and emotional times.
Sharon A. Toma, LDA
- Family Law Issues, including, but not limited to:
- Divorces, Spousal & Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Marital Settlement Agreement
- Stipulation and Order
- Trial Briefs
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders
- Living Trusts & Wills
- Powers of Attorney
- Probate, Guardianships, Conservatorships
- Deeds, Contracts, Employee Handbooks
- Step-Parent Adoptions
- Notary Services
- Additional Legal Documents Not Listed Above
- 11501 Dublin Blvd.
- Legal Clinics, Legal Document Assistance, Divorce Assistance, Attorneys Referral & Information Service, Legal Forms, Notaries Public