Dryden Hotel - Restaurant & PizzeriaAdd to mybook
The Legend Continues - From Bikers to Bankers
- General Info:
- The Legend Continues. Our history dates back to 1844 when an early settler named Tom Lewis rented rooms in a building on Main Street in Dryden. That building was later enlarged and converted into the Grove Hotel. Over many years, the historic building underwent many rehabilitations after setbacks from fire and water damage. Through it all, it was regarded as a prestigious meeting place for local residents and those traveling from afar. Today, the Dryden Hotel continues to be a favorite meeting place for friends, local businesses and families. In addition to the restaurant, it is home to a barber shop and residents that occupy the studio apartments on the second floor. For the past twenty-one years, the Dryden Hotel has been welcoming friends through our doors to enjoy a comfortable environment for satisfying meals. Our staff is always happy to greet you, seat you and serve you in a timely and friendly fashion. If you're passing through town for lunch or plan to bring the family for a weekend breakfast experience, check our menu often. We update it seasonally and are pleased to be able to share the numerous options online.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (607) 844-5110
- Open 7 Days a Week!
- Monday-Saturday 6am-1am
- Sunday 7am-12:00 am
- Take Out and Delivery Available. Best Pizza and Wings!
- We also have a dining room that can be used for large familiy dining or holiday parties!
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, discover, visa
- Breakfast, Lunch, Pizza & Wings, Appetizers, Evening Fare, Daily Specials, 7 Days a Week
Dining Room, HD TV's, Specials 7 Days a Week, NFL Network & RedZone
- Restaurants, Bars, Apartments, Pizza, Bar & Grills