We attended the lunch on Saturday July 26th and Corey was our waiter. We were seated immediately and everyone was very friendly to us. Corey came over immediately and began to get us started with drinks and answer our questions about the menu. A few of us including myself got the stuffed eggplant and it was delicious. In fact I even took 1/2 home. They gave us a salad with our meal and it was a very generous por... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Theodora's RestaurantAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Accepting reservations AT WWW. THEODORAS. COM or by phone. Banquet hall CAN accommodate weddings. Funerals. Birthdays. Super bowl parties. NEW Year's parties. And ANY other event or business meetings. The banquet room features TWO large 70" TV'S with HD cable. They CAN Also BE used for presentations. There is Also a BAR and an outdoor patio.
- Restaurant has three bars, outdoor patio, and for special events or business meetings, there is a banquet hall and two additional rooms. The food features American cuisine, including steaks, fresh fish, and vegetables from local farms.
- Payment method:
- discover, cash, visa, master card, amex
- Conveniently located seconds off the RT309 North Mountain Top exit on RT80.
- Outdoor deck and patio, gazebo, three bars, free WiFi, and cable TV's throughout the bar areas. The main banquet hall can seat up to 156, the upstairs conference room seats 34, and the window room seats 28. The upper patio and gazebo can also be reserved for parties and events. The main hall and upstairs room have 70" TV's that include cable, DVD/VCR player, attachment for presentation from laptops, and ability to play slideshow with a USB flash drive. You can also listen to your own music over the speakers in these rooms by plugging in your phone or any audio media player.
- Bars, Restaurants, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities
The only thing good about this place is the look inside and out. I went Monday night with my Fiancé hoping for a good meal locally, and was very disappointed in the dishes. I got the Bourbon sirloin steak, which had a tasty sauce to it, but I had no side and no salad. The only thing that I got with it was fried onions on top, and 3 pieces of broccoli and 4 pieces of zucchini. The meat was thinly sliced and very sma... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I was extremely disappointed with my visit to this restaurant. The food was good, but the portions were outrageously small and overpriced. I don't mind paying more for good food; however I ordered the crab cakes and they were about the size of a large scallop each. Also, if I am paying this much for food, the restaurant should give me more than a small slice of bread before the meal and should absolutely offer a hous... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Rated a star, but was less then that, for us. Reservations for 4pm on mother's day. Was seated at 4:45. We had reviewed the menu from out seat in the bar. Waited another 45 minutes and no one would even look at us. Serious overbooking, and a wait staff that did not care. We got up and left. Will never go back.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
My family of six had reservations for Thursday 5/15.Decor was beautiful and wait staff very friendly and accommodating. Food was very good but the portions and price would make a grown man cry. It is too expensive and the portions are for petite appetites. For $26.00, I had the scallops in a cream sauce with caramelized mushrooms. Mushrooms were pureed and the sauce drowned the 5 scallops. With entree, choice ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse