- General Info:
- Civera’s Deli has been serving the Drexel Hill and surrounding areas great food and cold beer for nearly thirty years. From our homemade chicken cutlets to our meatballs and gravy are goal is simple, to provide excellent food and service in a friendly atmosphere. All of our sandwiches are prepared to order with only the finest ingredients and Civera’s also provides a full-line deli including freshly baked rolls. We offer an extensive beer selection from domestic to hard to find craft beers that will satisfy even the most sophisticated of palates. Whether your in the mood for a quick sandwich on the go, freshly sliced lunchmeats and cheeses or would like to join us for a meal in our recently renovated dining area, we are conveniently located at 2214 State Road Drexel Hill Pa(On the corner of State Rd and Lansdowne Ave). And don’t forget to ask any member of our staff about our catering options for planned events to last minute get togethers.
- Deli meats, sandwiches, craft beer, salads, hamburgers, dessert
- Bud light, 312 Urban Wheat Ale, Corona, Delica, OMME GANG, Seagram's
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover, cash, mastercard
- Drexel Hill, PA 19026
- Restaurant, Deli, Craft Beer, Catering, Sandwiches, Specialty Hoagies, Salads, Vegetarian Sandwiches, Hamburgers, Hot Sandwiches, Dessert, Hoagies, Cheesesteaks
- Dessert Restaurants, Wine, Italian Restaurants, Italian Grocery Stores, Delicatessens, Restaurants, Sandwich Shops, Caterers, Beer & Ale
- Other Information:
Good For Groups: No
Good for Kids: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Alcohol: Beer, Wine
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Bike Parking: Yes
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Below Average
"It was great! Reminded me of the trips in the city.
While waiting for my order, I browsed their beer selection which is very diverse having all kids of beers for both hop heads and those that are not. It's cool to see my options if I want some of the rare craft and imports cold and room temperature.
Definitely worth the trip."
"They have excellent food. Never tasted an Italian Sub as good as Civera's. My husband loves their Old World Italian Sub and their Reuben. Their french fries are very good and don't taste like generic deli french fries. My only issue is that they put meat on top of the sandwich so every time I order I have to clarify that I want all meat on the bottom.